Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shin

how bad are my redmarks? RATE

So I've had these redmarks forEVER now. Almost 2 years and they have never completely healed. I've done some revaluating on my diet and my lifestyle and i think they may have faded a little and yet its still noticeable.. now.. the pictures should be here.. rate my red marks from a scale of 1 ----- 10//

How good or bad do you think it is?

post-41513-1219083093_thumb.jpg

post-41513-1219083103_thumb.jpg

post-41513-1219083093_thumb.jpg

post-41513-1219083103_thumb.jpg

O my god yours are like mine somewhat.

I don't really have a rate because if I give it too high it'll be degrading, and too low is too flattering :( I don't think mine are too bad event hough they're dsimilar to those.

See a derm for help?

Try benzoyl peroxide . my red marks was very severe last time . i guess Bp , the regimen and the help from the members here has help me a lot . and take zinc everyday. love this website

Try benzoyl peroxide . my red marks was very severe last time . i guess Bp , the regimen and the help from the members here has help me a lot . and take zinc everyday. love this website

Your joking right. Most hyperpigmentation and red marks are CAUSED by BP.

They're worse than mine, but Im still not a teen so I guess thats alright. Dont worry though, there is still far more worse cases than yours. And Im sure they will go away someday!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Not that bad, and you have very few of them. You could try putting apple cider vinegar on them; I think it's fading mine, and of course drink a lot of water.

It is maybe...like 6.5...?... But they don't look like indent scars, just red marks. So it will fade :)

I have red spots from 3 months ago..But I can see it is fading slowly.

Good luck to you !

your lucky you don't have brown marks/hyperpigmentation

I wouldn't get much sun or those will turn into brown marks and take forever to heal.

acv and baking soda really helps mine fade.

also getting the right nutrition and supplements.

I will give it 7 out of 10....1 being flawless

But dont worry at all!!! those will fade pretty quick with AHA

I dont see any active acne on ur face so u r doing well!! let it heal itself~!!

Do you have any indented scarring? The red marks will fade with time but it looks as if you have some indented scars but it's very hard to tell so I may be wrong. Sadly, they most probably won't heal with time.

5 on the first side, 3 on th other. Do not worry, they will fade. Baking Soda is good. Olive oil seems to help with mine. I can't wait to try ACV. Good Luck