Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I decided to try lemon juice, cause in theory it sounds great and BP and SA seem to do crap for me.

It has gotton excellent reviews on this website, so I tried it topically and digesting it.

Past 3 days I have put it on my face once. My face is slightly cracked, not bad at all, on the bottom left of my mouth where there was a rather consistent amount of acne. It is also peeling somewhat.

But this is okay because the lemon has actually worked in stopping whiteheads (I think).

I don't know what exactly is going on. Right now my skin feels flawless, except for where it is a little dry in that one area. But the red marks in those areas are the same. Is this scaring? My acne on my face has never been more than moderate. My face feels so smooth and I havent had any new whiteheads in the area. But yet its still red down there, except for in a mirror with yellow lighting, up close it looks alot better. Flourescent, not so much.

Is it healing? Also how do I cover up flaking? Help please.

By the way I recommend this.