Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I_Have_Bad_Acne

If a girl calls you "dude" do you have a chance?

I know this might be a really weired question, but I really like a girl, but she calls me dude every so often and it seems like that is not something you call a guy you like? could i be wrong and maybe she is comfortable with me? i dunno thoe! help

I know this might be a really weired question, but I really like a girl, but she calls me dude every so often and it seems like that is not something you call a guy you like? could i be wrong and maybe she is comfortable with me? i dunno thoe! help

why dont you ask her?

No. It doesn't give you enough information.

Some signs you should look out for are: If she starts conversations with you, wants to be around you, etc. If she doesn't mind having physical contact. Test this out when your on the bus, or somewhere where your sitting next to each other. Try having your thigh/hips make contact with hers, and if she doesn't move away then you have a good sign their.

Calling you dude has NOTHING to do with it. I have called guys I like dude and guys I don't like dude.

Guest missyjean130

I call everyone dude.

"Dude,can you please take out the trash?!"

"Dude,can I bum 5 bucks off you?"

"Dude...I'm so tired of history class..."

Yup,her calling you dude is neutral,means nothing.

how about this. if this is really bugging you that bad....

go up to her, whip out your cock, and say "DUDE, I think it shrunk an inch! can you measure it for me? with your mouth?!?!" If she proceeds to do this, then you are dudes together.

god speed man. god speed

how about this. if this is really bugging you that bad....

go up to her, whip out your cock, and say "DUDE, I think it shrunk an inch! can you measure it for me? with your mouth?!?!" If she proceeds to do this, then you are dudes together.

god speed man. god speed

You're a real comedian aren't you?

I don't really think 'dude' will really have much to do with the subject, I know I call people dude whether I have feeling for them like that or not. Heck I've called my mother 'dude' a few times from what I can remember, sure she gave me some funny looks but for some people it just seems to be a habit with some sentences. it's sort of one of those catchy words? I think your best idea on finding out would just be to simply ask. :D

I don't really think 'dude' will really have much to do with the subject, I know I call people dude whether I have feeling for them like that or not. Heck I've called my mother 'dude' a few times from what I can remember, sure she gave me some funny looks but for some people it just seems to be a habit with some sentences. it's sort of one of those catchy words? I think your best idea on finding out would just be to simply ask. :D

okay does it matter that she says "man" to me sometimes to? but she also says my name a lot to so it's hard to tell

Just as her honestly what she thinks about you, better than trying to guess your way around and making up false assumptions and stuff lol. Courage :P

Guest missyjean130

Can you give us something better than common words in the teenage vocabulary that have no relevence at all to if she likes you or not?

I'm sorry dear, I don't quite think man matters much either I know I use both a lot myself on males, females, people I do and don't like. It's just simple catchy things that's easier to use than the persons name at times. I'd just suggest you asking or trying to at least hint around that you have feeling for her?

I say "man" a lot.

I once called a girl I liked "man". Even though I didn't mean anything by it, and it was just out of habit, I think she wanted to see me suffer a slow painful death because of it

Guest missyjean130
I say "man" a lot.

I once called a girl I liked "man". Even though I didn't mean anything by it, and it was just out of habit, I think she wanted to see me suffer a slow painful death because of it

girls are called dude cos' dudette sounds gay.She shouldnt have been upset for you calling her man lol...lame xD

girls are called dude cos' dudette sounds gay.She shouldnt have been upset for you calling her man lol...lame xD

I know!

Aside from people hearing me say "man" all the time (although I got out of that habit in the past year or so), what'd she want me to call her, "woman"?

"What's up woman?", like that wouldn't piss anyone off?

Guest missyjean130

I know!

Aside from people hearing me say "man" all the time (although I got out of that habit in the past year or so), what'd she want me to call her, "woman"?

"What's up woman?", like that wouldn't piss anyone off?

Yeah, then she'd think you're sexist.

Probably.

Especially after I tell her to get back in the kitchen to make me a sandwich or to vacuum my apartment, which "woman" is always, always, ALWAYS, followed by.

Hmmm, if I said "man, make me a sandwich and clean my apartment", I bet she would've called me progressive or something

Probably.

Especially after I tell her to get back in the kitchen to make me a sandwich or to vacuum my apartment, which "woman" is always, always, ALWAYS, followed by.

Hmmm, if I said "man, make me a sandwich and clean my apartment", I bet she would've called me progressive or something

:lol:

Probably.

okay how about this she says she loves me and kissed me on the cheek like 3 times and wrote it on a wall thing saying she loves me.. i dunno thoe if its for real thoe cuz i think sher might like another guy but yeah she calls me dude/man sometimes and even bro 1'ce

Probably.

okay how about this she says she loves me and kissed me on the cheek like 3 times and wrote it on a wall thing saying she loves me.. i dunno thoe if its for real thoe cuz i think sher might like another guy but yeah she calls me dude/man sometimes and even bro 1'ce

There is a very good chance she does, but don't come out to strong about your feelings. Find a way to slowly express them, but don't come out to strong that it might make it awkward for you and her.

Probably.

I again refer back to my last post. If she is saying she loves you then she wont be so offended if you do what i suggested.

If she is your friend and you feel comfortable with her just ask her how she feels about you. I call guys I like/don't like dude, brah, man, get what I am saying brah?

haha at least you have a better chance than when a girl tells you she loves you but in a completely friend way -_-