Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone had a spray tan whilst on roaccutane? Im off on hols and although I can't sit in the sun or the shade at all, i'd like to make myself feel a bit nicer by having a spray tan? Obviously this isnt going to be great for my skin, but i can live with that for a week or so, just worried i'm going to have some of bad reaction? Can anyone advise me?

Getting a spray tan is risky as it could potentially contain irritating ingredients that will aggravate your sensitive Accutane skin. I would reccomend using a certified non-comedegenic tanning moisturiser such as Dove Summer Glow or Jergen's Natural Glow.

I was told by a dermatologist to never use fake tan on your face as it really blocks your pores

So I guess it could be counter-productive...

I really recommend the jergen's, because they have a face and a body one. I use it and haven't had any problems, it looks really natural and you basically can't mess it up because it's a moisturizer.