Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soon_2_b_acne_free

Talk to mom....

How can i talk to my parents about buying these products for my face? They are fed up with spending a bunch of money on acne products, they will think this one is just one other product that wont work. i showed my mom the website and everything, but she is not convinced. How can i convince her? School is starting soon, and i want to look nice.

I suggest that you tell them how much your acne is bothering you. Then tell them that benzoyl peroxide has been used to treat acne for years, so this isn't some dodgy fake website. The products on here are really cheap too. Ask them to read the website in more detail, and have a look at how many people have had success with it. Hopefully they realise how good this site is. Keep pestering them about it lol, they'll soon give in! Good luck!

Im 14, and have exactly the same problem, in the end i gave up and brought them myself. And then guess what, because I brought it off the internet it suddenly becomes bad for you, and "probably has all kinds of crap in it" And then she binned it. I wonder why I am starting to think that she doesn't want my acne to get better. Anyway, I hope you have better luck than me!.

I think you should suggest paying for it yourself. Make a deal with your mom. Give it a 3 month trial and if it works, tell your mom to keep buying it for you. But if it doesnt, you'll pay for the things you already bought.

Its like a win win situation. If it doesnt work, your mom didnt lose any money. If it does, your mom will pay for it.

Am i making myself clear? LOL

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! she kept saying, "just use the BP you have in there, (10% cream stuff) She didnt get it. At all. Well I ended up paying for it, but I got her to promise if it works or shows improvement, she will buy it after that. And guess what? im just now running out of it (its been 2-3 months) and shes about to buy me more, because my acne is GONE.

i got my first set on my birthday from my friends~ you should try that

after that i buy them all with my own money which i think is the only option you have :(

I buy them myself, my parents would never even condsider buying them so I didn't even ask. It's expensive but worth it. I just use an debit card to buy them over the internet, my parents don't even know