Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soon_2_b_acne_free

Will it work for a 14 year old girl?

I am 14 and i wat to know if the regimen will be too harsh on my sensitive skin. i suppose i could try just using small amounts, i have mild/moderate ance. how long will it take to see results?

It should work great for you, if you follow it exactly. I have sensitive skin too, so I only use a small amount of Dan's BP gel. I'm pretty much acne free, except for one or two spots. I used to have moderate acne. You can expect to see results after 3-4 weeks. It may take about 3 months for your skin to be acne free though. But remember you have to stick with it, even if you don't see any results for 3 months. If you do the regimen every day, it's almost guaranteed to work! Go for it! I'm glad I did, it changed my life. Good Luck :-)

nah i dont think it gonna cause so much trouble if you're using the 2.5%BP ...cause i am using the 5% Bp nothing much happen but just dry skin a few weeks

yeah like he said just stick with it, Im a 16 yr old guy with very very sensitive skin, and it worked for me in 2-3 months, Right now, im completely clear (NO active zits) when before I literally had like 20 active guys on me at all times. This regimen is amazing, just follow it closely. Also, be VERY gentle with your face when touching it, I beleive this helped alot too.

I think you should be fine. I'm a 15 year old girl and just started the regimen about a month ago and it has/is working perfectly. I have rosacea, too!

Like everyone has already explained, if you stick to the regimen throughly you should get the results you crave. I believe Dan has included a "What To Expect" page but I am to lazy to fetch the link for you :P

Guest T.M.

I think the key when you have sensitive skin is to use a good moisturiser.