Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

10 dollars to 25,000 thousand dollars I need to get rid of these red marks whats the best thing for me????

Thank you all,

~Kristen

People dont think I am rich I am NOT I I am just willing to get out of my house and everything to get rid of these red marks!!

My doctor just put me on Finacea...tomorrow I will have been on it for a week and it seems to be fading the red marks (albiet gradually, like everything!) It's also giving my skin a nice glow!

Here's a post on Fiancea if you want to read it: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...&hl=finacea

If I weren't on Retin-A, I would also like to try a Lactic Acid peel; it seems like that's working for a lot of people here!

As far as higher priced treatments, I think some doctors also do IPL (photofacials) or Fraxel laser resurfacing, but it seems like people get very mixed results. You could also get a professional chemical peel.

Finacea did nothing for me, seemed to make things last longer. Differin did nothing as well. Hydroquinone has made things appear worse. Lemon Juice might have worked a tiny bit, but I used it when I had basically one pimple a month so I was not as obsessed about it.

I'm starting to do peels in early september to help with clogged pores as well as PIH so I'll let you know if that helps me at all.

From what I've heard, nothing helps the red marks, only time. However, the darker marks that are purple or brown can be lifted via peels (at least I hope). Be happy, at least you can wear makeup freely!

Good Luck!

I have alot of red marks p.i.h due.to cystic acne didht have acne 6 months ago. Recently broke out and got the problem under control.but have redmarks Im taking 6pct hydroquinone and 0.1 pct of retin a I bought from dr.evans from beverly hills. Im trying to eliminate this problem im seeking for laset treatment to fix it asap. I rather be broke but happy then miserable...ive spend lot of money and I have see minimum results. Let me know any good offices in california ..that wont charge me alot. And what type of laser