Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Éowyn

How much for the reg to the UK?

Hello! I'm very interested in switching from Proactive to Dans reg in order to save pennies! Could a kind person please tell me exactly, in pounds and pence, how much it costs to get a starter set sent to me in the UK? Well I'm in Northern Ireland so maybe you could tell me if you even post here for a start.

I read elsewhere of someone who got an obscene customs charge when they received their parcel, but this might not put me off if the total was still less than the £35 I pay for Proactiv.

Hope you can help! thank you!

Guest T.M.

Posting to N.Ireland is ok. (I live in Belfast) I think your allowed £18 before customs hit you so a starter kit ($34) would be touch and go I think. I wouldn't chance it to be honest as just being over a few dollars could have you paying maybe £30 in custom charges. You could order maybe the BP and moisturiser and find a face wash locally which might suit, or the BP and face wash etc... IMO the BP is the key ingredient. Alot of people from the UK have luck with washes and moisturisers which you can find on the high street.

Guest T.M.

Sorry I didn't answer your question. Starter kit would sting you $63 (£30ish) posted Priority Mail International

I'm finding that topical ibuprofen and dilute tea tree oil works better + has less downsides and is about the same cost as BP products.

The topical ibuprofen is massively widely available in the UK, but not in America...

A months supply of ibuprofen is about £2 (it's actually a sports rub you can get it in supermarkets), and tea tree oil cream is about £3-4.

You just slap them both on twice a day to prevent spots and treat spots.

Tea tree oil doesn't bleach clothes, and there's no hardening process. Ibuprofen is invisible. The combination works about the same as oral antibiotics, perhaps better, but without messing up your stomach, and the research says that the bugs can't seem to get around the tea tree oil.

That could be another option for you. Let us know if you try it and what happens for you.

ive never had a problem ordering the starter kit to the uk with customs charges, but make sure not to add anything else on so you keep it under $36. i always chose the cheapest shipping (the 1-3 weeks one) and normally end up paying about 10 pounds for shipping and receive it in about a week and it lasts me about 2 months. hope this helps, im not sure about the specifics of ireland.

the starters kit is too expensive (customs wise)and requires customes to be payed some people get lucky as its not much over the line and it gets passed customs unnoticed however most the time it will get hit by customs for my 1st order i ordered the 8oz moisteriser and the 8oz clenser and the 2oz (travel size) bp this comes under the cutomes pay line and you find the bp will run out when the clenser runs out as a 8oz one lasts twice as long as the 8oz clenser so its works out well in truth the 2oz bp should last 2 or so weeks after your 8oz clenser has ran out

(the way my 1st order was it will last the same amount of time of the starters kit which is 1 month)

i ordered some regimen stuff, but i never used it because i decided to change my regimen before it even arrived. Its about a year old but if anyone wants it SUPER cheap then they can have it. Might as well go to use for someone.

:)

edit: i have 2 BP 4oz bottles and a 16oz cleanser.

i ordered some regimen stuff, but i never used it because i decided to change my regimen before it even arrived. Its about a year old but if anyone wants it SUPER cheap then they can have it. Might as well go to use for someone.

:)

edit: i have 2 BP 4oz bottles and a 16oz cleanser.

I'm interested! I would really appreciate having some more regimen stuff, as mine is running out. How much do you want for everything?

Indeed you have. And your three-eyed smile is sort of scary. ^__^;; Yay, I can't wait to tell my friend. Now all I need to do is eBay my latest round of AHA at ever-inflating prices thanks to the sodding crunch - since when was $21 equal to £14?! - and then I'm all set for the next few months.