Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I BADLY need directions, if anyone has any inputs or has similar type acne please give me your thoughts

Theres a long list of things i can get into of what I've tried or used

The previous derm i went to has me taking doxy cyclin with taz and a night cream, he suggests wait until acne has stopped then worry about the scars... WELL acne wont stop!

still on doxy cyclin, current derm suggests Obagi cleasing system with trentinoid.. also doing jessner's peel every now and then

When I ask about scars etc, all he says is Theres No Way to remove the scars

only thing he can maybe do is laser any current acne/zits to reduce the redness before it scars

Well WTF these derms are making me mad, im not asking to completely remove the scars.. at least help me reduce it somehow... i feel they dont even care to give me a full skin/acne examination and just want money buying their products

scars on cheeks, chin, back, chest, is killing me

cheeks & chin

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c202/GMon3y/IMG_0125.jpg

chest

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c202/GMon3y/IMG_0124.jpg

still using a normal regime and doxycyclin...

zits to scars always appearing

ive searched and read couple of methods to try...

maybe from the pics someone can suggest somthing..

I dont know what to do or where i will end up anymore..

I BADLY need directions, if anyone has any inputs or has similar type acne please give me your thoughts

Theres a long list of things i can get into of what I've tried or used

The previous derm i went to has me taking doxy cyclin with taz and a night cream, he suggests wait until acne has stopped then worry about the scars... WELL acne wont stop!

still on doxy cyclin, current derm suggests Obagi cleasing system with trentinoid.. also doing jessner's peel every now and then

When I ask about scars etc, all he says is Theres No Way to remove the scars

only thing he can maybe do is laser any current acne/zits to reduce the redness before it scars

Well WTF these derms are making me mad, im not asking to completely remove the scars.. at least help me reduce it somehow... i feel they dont even care to give me a full skin/acne examination and just want money buying their products

scars on cheeks, chin, back, chest, is killing me

cheeks & chin

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c202/GMon3y/IMG_0125.jpg

chest

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c202/GMon3y/IMG_0124.jpg

still using a normal regime and doxycyclin...

zits to scars always appearing

ive searched and read couple of methods to try...

maybe from the pics someone can suggest somthing..

I dont know what to do or where i will end up anymore..

GoldenSorrow,

I understand your frustration. I've suffered from acne for many years, and I still get them but only sporadically. Now I suffer from acne scars and I'm going to try DeepFX to somewhat manage them, but we'll see. Over the years that I suffered from acne I realized that my diet played a BIG part in how my skin looked. Before I started my new regimen I was drinking soda, eating fast foods, junk foods etc, when I should have been drinking plenty of water (especially after exercise) and eating more veggies and fruits. I realized how store-bought (Big Name Brands) foods contain cheap substitutes of real/ natural ingredients nowadays...and it's a pity because it takes a toll on our bodies. READ my latest post as I will list what you should/shouldn't eat in order to heal acne as best as possible. However let me give you one good advice...AVOID 'High Fructose Corn Syrup' (a cheap substitute for sugar that is listed under 'ingredients') as much as possible! Once your acne is in better control, you can slowly consume them but in a very controlled manner.

PS. Also remember that stress plays a crucial role in breakouts too...you should always have that in the back of your mind.