Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Filipino

Scars peeling off??

Umm.....This is my first post son if in any way I seem to sound dumb or naive in any way, sorry...Now I have a problem with scars...duh...The reason for my scars is that my parents never told me of the hazards and problems messing with your acne would eventualy lead you to. they just said, "oh dont pop them", and that was about it...

Anyways that's not the proble.m..it seems that some off my skin has been peeling off and some of my scars have been reduced...Is this natural??Has this happened to anyone??? I guess the cause for this peeling is that I kept it to moist and it got all weird and wrinkled and it has been peeling off...Is this a natural process???

Another thing...Do you think that by reducing the amounts of dairy products and grease consumed each day can reduce the acne?? I wanna minimize my acne so I wont be at risk of getting scars.....

I've read testimonials from people that cleared their acne by dropping all dairy and greasy foods from their diet. Dropping such foods doesn't help everyone, but it seems to help the majority.