Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nuke Acne

How do you act and what do you say...

when someone either makes fun of your skin or comment on your skin like "what happen to your face?" in front of your peers?

Cuz it happened a few times i get embarrased and every1 starts eye raping me but I don't know how to act.

My friends sometimes help me break the ice by making fun of the person that made fun of me or comment on my skin but other than that i just shrug my shoulders while they eye rape me.

Eye rape.

:silenced: sounds scary, but I don't think other people are trying to intentionally stab your heart in hurting your feelings, they're just insecure about their own flaws so they pick on you.

Can always say something in return like ," It's what happened when I took a look at you :D " in a sarcastic way of course lol, they asked for it.

Don't feel bad about yourself :P just gotta know how to give it right back to them when they want to put you down.

ask them what happened to their manners...

its so incredibly rude to make comments like that, hopefully when they grow up a little they'll realise and the comments will stop but in the mean time you really do have to just hold your head up high, if you can, and know that people like that arent worth the time. and remember there are thousands of people here who have been through the same thing with name calling and have got through it. good luck and try not to let it affects you.

Sometimes I say i might not be good looking but you can bet my bitch is... But it dosen't really work out cuz they all know i don't have a bitch and all just laugh which gets me more embarrassed and they start eye raping me again.

And they eye rape me everyday it's annoying.

Or maybe you're just over thinking how bad your acne is :P they could be jealous of how striking you are? :D Some people have incredibly nice eyes, a smile, a personality, and so on... Don't let yourself down.

Guest anonymous

if your taking accutane tell them it's making your acne worse but will clear it up if you can tough it out. and tell them how serious the drug is. they might respect you more that you can take on something so REAL! and then bust em in the eye no...seriously they don't sound like normal friends if their eye raping you and making constant comments. i know guys bust balls but tell them to lay off...that seems ridiculous. if they don't get it after that it's time to roll.

I'd probably say something along the lines of this: "I'm sorry you feel so terribly about yourself that you feel the need to criticize my appearance."

The worst thing that has ever happend to me was actually at a small gathering at my parents house. There was a little girl, who came up to me and asked me what those things in my face were. EVeryone heard it and I got so red and nervous I didn't know what to say.

The worst thing that has ever happend to me was actually at a small gathering at my parents house. There was a little girl, who came up to me and asked me what those things in my face were. EVeryone heard it and I got so red and nervous I didn't know what to say.

Did they eye rape you? That happened to me too, there was a fam gathering and my lil cousin asked about that but lucky no 1 heard it.

Guest missyjean130

I'll go off on them about THEIR physical flaws.

Or sometimes I'll just tell them being a teenager sucks for some people and walk away.

Depends on my mood really...

Just ignore them.

I am a nice guy and i am not gonna fight with people who talks about my skin

or swear at them.

I just walk away.

when someone yells at me or something i ignore them...

cause fighting etc wont help.

everyone should respect each other , no1 is the boss.

When I first started developing acne, I was talking to my one day and she asked "What's going on with your face?!" I think she meant it out of concern, but I got embarrassed and shrugged. It was the first time I was dealing with skin issues, so I was at a loss.

I guess I am lucky not to have friends who point out my flaws, and honestly, if someone is purposely doing so in front of a group like that, they are ignorant. If they had concern for you or your issues with acne, they would do it privately, that is just common sense.

Like another member said, next time ask them why they are being so ignorant and why they feel the need to pick on you.

I'd say "oh yeah, well you're ugly"

Not really. I'd just ignore it. It's not worth sinking down to their level or getting all worked up over

hmm... well, nobody has commented about my acne unless I was talking to them about it... but I have a genetic disorder that causes my body to release too much hystamine, which causes my face and arms to flush bright red. I get alooot of comments on that. I don't think I've ever said anything about it before, though. Usually I just shrug it off and they get the hint and never say anything about it again

hmm... well, nobody has commented about my acne unless I was talking to them about it... but I have a genetic disorder that causes my body to release too much hystamine, which causes my face and arms to flush bright red. I get alooot of comments on that. I don't think I've ever said anything about it before, though. Usually I just shrug it off and they get the hint and never say anything about it again

I get bright red too. People ask me why my face is so red and sometimes my friend that has mild acne just says im baked and i've been drinking cuz a lot of my friends know when i drink i look like a strawberry.

Guest missyjean130

My moms turns into a tomato when she's having a hot flash..

That's irrelevant...I know...

when someone either makes fun of your skin or comment on your skin like "what happen to your face?" in front of your peers?

Cuz it happened a few times i get embarrased and every1 starts eye raping me but I don't know how to act.

My friends sometimes help me break the ice by making fun of the person that made fun of me or comment on my skin but other than that i just shrug my shoulders while they eye rape me.

I tell them I have herpes and everyone laughs and the subject ends! :dance:

"What do you mean what happend to my face?"

Normally they are too embarrased to say anything else back but if they do comment on the acne thats when you just say "Oh, don't know." ha ha

I avoid situations where I think things like that can happen. I honestly can't believe someone is that rude to do that though... wow.

:)

i always wanted this to happen:

some guy comes up to me and says "your face is fucked up"

i'd say, "are you gay? why the fuck are you so concerned with how another man looks?"