Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eddie86

fruits and veggies

for the last week or so ive been eating nothing but fruit and veggies. I juice cucumbers apple and carrots. I mix it in my blender with frozen fruits blueberrys,pineapple,mangos,melon. I seemed to break out more since ive been doing this should I stop. I thought eating fruits and veggies were good for your skin but its doing more harm then good why is this happing.

maybe you're allergic to certain type of fruits . uhm for me i take banana ,papaya and watermelon . yeah thats all . i wont eat so much fruit and mix them up . yuks it probably end up like garbage .

or when you eat loads of fruits . your skin is just letting go the toxins form your body . Do you poop oftenly .?

like twice a day but it sucks eating healty and im breaking out even more. Im going to keep eating like this for 2 more weeks and it gets worst then im just going back to eating junk food

like twice a day but it sucks eating healty and im breaking out even more. Im going to keep eating like this for 2 more weeks and it gets worst then im just going back to eating junk food

im sure junk food isn't great for you either...

you should be careful with some of the fruits you're using. like the ones with high glycemic index maybe. or just straight up allergy.

I'm sure you shower enough a day and don't smear grease or dirt over your face, and that the air you breathe isn't too toxic. trying to solve your facial problems (which are in fact derived from problems occurring within your body) by eating more healthy is a great thing. don't give up and drop it, work with what you know and continue to maximize results.

take care

you should eat less fruits and more veggies, fruits are sweet and/or sour. so they are oily, Veggies however are mostly astrigent and bitter, which is cooling and dry, so it wont cause oil to form on the skin and such.

Also some fruits are veggies are bad for certain people, For instance, I shouldnt eat too many bananas, berries, oranges, carrots, garlic, turnips, radish's. It would take me a while to explain why but the main reason is because im Pitta/Vata mostly pitta and its summer time so i should eat cooling dry foods.

you should eat less fruits and more veggies, fruits are sweet and/or sour. so they are oily, Veggies however are mostly astrigent and bitter, which is cooling and dry, so it wont cause oil to form on the skin and such.

Also some fruits are veggies are bad for certain people, For instance, I shouldnt eat too many bananas, berries, oranges, carrots, garlic, turnips, radish's. It would take me a while to explain why but the main reason is because im Pitta/Vata mostly pitta and its summer time so i should eat cooling dry foods.

Agreed , i started to eat less fruits... I don't get break out much. only small acne around mouth... dunno why.

^^ but try not to eat alotta fruits. and see if u break out..

U could eat lots of fruits and not break out.. who knows.

for the last week or so ive been eating nothing but fruit and veggies. I juice cucumbers apple and carrots. I mix it in my blender with frozen fruits blueberrys,pineapple,mangos,melon. I seemed to break out more since ive been doing this should I stop. I thought eating fruits and veggies were good for your skin but its doing more harm then good why is this happing.

I had a somewhat similar experience; cut out fruit completely and see if that doesn't help clear you or at least take you back to where you were before. I'm not sure why it is but all fruit I've tried so far has broken me out or made my acne worse.

im going to cut out all fruit except for apples and blueberries. Apples make my smoothie more drinkable because it makes it taste sweeter. As for veggies im going to eat spinache,kale,cucumbers,carrots. Lets see how that works out i do feel more energy when i eat fruits and veggies

Were you literally eating ONLY fruits and vegetables? You do know your missing a lot of essential nutrients by doing that right? And that your diet must be like 70% carbs, while many others have cured their acne through low-carbing. Remember fruits and vegetables don't just enter your bloodstream, travel to your acne and start kicking ass, their beneficial effects are much more indirect and long-term. Other aspects of your diet must be addressed: are you missing any nutrients, such as zinc? How's your omega-3 to omega-6 ratio? What's your micronutrient ratio? etc.

well i also eat chicken and fish. I take vitamin supplements zinc,omega acids,vitamin A and acidophlus

<3 chicken breast and canned salmon. !!!

this are healthy.

, why take supplements when u eat carrots , etc they high in vit A

:P , and fish has Omega.