Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SlLence

What should I do?

My face is starting to show signs its going to turn red and irritated. Its slightly burning, especially when BP or SA are applied, and its starting to tighten.

Would it be okay if I just put something called "Dry Skin Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion" says "With Vitamans A & E Heals Dry Skin" and go without BP or SA for a day without ruining my regimine? I think I might just was my face two or so times instead. Opinions?

don't put that on your face! it may make you break out more! what's your daily skin routine?

I didnt think it was good =(. 2.5% sa wash in the morning after shower, then apply 2.5% bp. At night, was face with just water, reapply 2.5% sa and 2.5% BP. Repeat Daily.

Please help =(

don't put that on your face! it may make you break out more! what's your daily skin routine?

I didnt think it was good =(. 2.5% sa wash in the morning after shower, then apply 2.5% bp. At night, was face with just water, reapply 2.5% sa and 2.5% BP. Repeat Daily.

Please help =(

from my experiance and many others would agree, do not use SA and bp together no matter what concentration!

it is extremly harsh on the skin and after a while it will cause flakiness and ezcema in certain areas.

SA on its own can sometimes clear up acne depending on the severity.

use a gentle face wash of some sort that will just clear debris, dirt and dead skin so its clean for bp. if ur skin is naturally sensitive to bp start with one application a day and slowly work upto two applications (give it a week) if its still irritating; apply bp at night leave it for 10 mins and rinse it off and repeat for a couple of days then increase the time that bp is left on your face by 5 untill you can leave it on for about 25mins.

for me i used sa and bp together without knowing it can make your skin raw, for a time it was good, outbreaks was limited but then my body just rejected bp altogether and i can know longer use the stuff without getting contact dermitits.

if these treatments fail, see a doctor or a derm so they can give you some more "extreme" treatment i.e antibiotic, dread retin-a and others

Hmmm. Okay. Well my skin now started to get really dry, so I just haulted thigns until tommorow when it wont hurt it again.

What should I use for acne around the mouth, with mainly pustules or whiteheads? 2.5% sa scrub or 2.5% BP wipes?

And someone earlier told me using the two together wouldn't be bad... oh well.

I think its kind of funny, before I knew anything about acne I used to try to wash with hand soap two or more times a day, and it was so powerful sometimes my skin was 100% clear, then it got insanely dry and I had to stop. Thats the only luck with anything I've ever had, other than the sun which seemed to not only tan the skin but kill acne and its hardly returned.

Figures the two highly unreccomended thigns are the only ones that have worked for me...

Anyway, What should I use for acne around the mouth, with mainly pustules or whiteheads? 2.5% sa scrub or 2.5% BP wipes?

Please give me the best combination with water or what type of moisturizer for a new better regimine for my type of acne. Thank you.