Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
favre4

who here has beat candida

guys buy this one http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Candida-Yeast-Management

or buy candex for candida~!

im on candex just started yesterday...so far it's ok! I ordered the NSI one too since it's a stronger verison of candex...still shipping tho

I went nuts 2 days ago and ate a few apples then broke out under my mouth

(apple is no no for candida....too much sugar )

but it's clearing up again

Kannie, damn your like my twin for real.

I went on a carb frenzy last night 2. :wall::doh: i just couldn't take the cravings anymore so i broke down. :naughty:

i don't know how far this will take me back on my progress but i hope i didn't do too much damage. so does the candex really help with the die off and cravings all that much? :pray:

cus if it does i 'm def gonna get it.

but are u saying this NSI stuff is better?

i'm still waitng for my Paragone cleanse and Ultimate Flora to come this week, but i hope it will

help me recover from all that bad stuff i ate. :pray:

haha

we r on same diets too!!

The NSI one is stronger than candex so it should be more effective

~~ dont order probiotic online...it has to be refrigerated to keep them alive

I know how it feels too :wall: :wall:

i just couldnt control myself to eat thoase damn apples ( not saying it's not healthy...just not for candida)

but im learning alot of low carb sugar free recipe now...

like for breads.... I bake flax seed bread that tastes like real bread~!

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/breads/r/flaxbasicfoc.htm

here's the recipe

haha

we r on same diets too!!

i just couldnt control myself to eat thoase damn apples ( not saying it's not healthy...just not for candida)

here's the recipe

so u felt a difference with the die off with the Candex?

where do u get NSI?

about the probiotics.......

so do u still take them in pill form and refrigerate them?

or are you taking a liquid probiotic.....

because i thought u were taking the 50 bil ultimate flora?

ryudoadema- I don't get how you can take that much coconut oil. I tried taking 1-2 Tb over the last 4 days and it's been bad news. I have developed cheek and jawline deep acne, been sweating, shoulder blade pain, and a headache. People need to watch out: if candida is past the leaky gut stage and in the blood stream and in the liver, then you may have a problem digesting fats. That's what's happening to me. That is why I have candida. It's a circular problem. I can't eat fats so I choose what I thought was healthy to replace them, like low-fructose fruits and gluten-free grains. But of course, those feed the candida causing my liver to stay in a weakened state. BTW, pain between the shoulder blades is a sign of gallbladder trouble, so I think this diet is making my health worse.

I think everybody else is only able to stay on the diet if they eat loads of fat from butter, coconut oil, avocados, and nuts. It's not maintainable if you can't digest fats. I can't do vegetables and protein only. It doesn't mentally help me function. I am trying stevia with tea for cravings for now. Limes and lemons are not supposed to feed candida, so I might try them next. Then, I'll have to go back to G-F grains.

My die off lasted 4 weeks until I stopped eating garlic. I was experiencing leg cramps and numbness that was interfering with my life. Then, I read about how die off is NOT a positive sign. It means that your liver is being overwhelmed by the toxins that the candida are releasing. So your body is in crisis and you need to scale back on the antifungals. And yes, I was drinking plenty of water and taking a fiber supplement. Some people think the more die off the better. It's scary that people are being misled by this to walk around practically needing a cane as their body is going through symptoms worse than the flu. I am using a cellulase enzyme product to kill candida without allowing them to release toxins. I will start taking garlic again now that I have cellulase to back me up.

I cannot believe the visual signs of die off on my skin! I have freckles and skin discoloration on both hands just from the candida being attacked by antifungals in my bloodstream. No one else has reported getting liver spots or freckles. If so please post about it.

ryudoadema- I don't get how you can take that much coconut oil. I tried taking 1-2 Tb over the last 4 days and it's been bad news. I have developed cheek and jawline deep acne, been sweating, shoulder blade pain, and a headache. People need to watch out: if candida is past the leaky gut stage and in the blood stream and in the liver, then you may have a problem digesting fats. That's what's happening to me. That is why I have candida. It's a circular problem. I can't eat fats so I choose what I thought was healthy to replace them, like low-fructose fruits and gluten-free grains. But of course, those feed the candida causing my liver to stay in a weakened state. BTW, pain between the shoulder blades is a sign of gallbladder trouble, so I think this diet is making my health worse.

I think everybody else is only able to stay on the diet if they eat loads of fat from butter, coconut oil, avocados, and nuts. It's not maintainable if you can't digest fats. I can't do vegetables and protein only. It doesn't mentally help me function. I am trying stevia with tea for cravings for now. Limes and lemons are not supposed to feed candida, so I might try them next. Then, I'll have to go back to G-F grains.

My die off lasted 4 weeks until I stopped eating garlic. I was experiencing leg cramps and numbness that was interfering with my life. Then, I read about how die off is NOT a positive sign. It means that your liver is being overwhelmed by the toxins that the candida are releasing. So your body is in crisis and you need to scale back on the antifungals. And yes, I was drinking plenty of water and taking a fiber supplement. Some people think the more die off the better. It's scary that people are being misled by this to walk around practically needing a cane as their body is going through symptoms worse than the flu. I am using a cellulase enzyme product to kill candida without allowing them to release toxins. I will start taking garlic again now that I have cellulase to back me up.

I cannot believe the visual signs of die off on my skin! I have freckles and skin discoloration on both hands just from the candida being attacked by antifungals in my bloodstream. No one else has reported getting liver spots or freckles. If so please post about it.

but if u can tolerate the fats u can still consume them right ?

even if the candida is in blood stream?

I couldn't do more than a tablespoon a day at first cuz it made me very nauseas and made me feel like I could never eat again. Same thing happened when I increased antifungals and just recently when I cycled to oregano oil from garlic. And yes, each time I would break out, and the severity correlated with the other symptoms of die-off. I ate enough coconut oil each day to the point that I could tell if I had any more Id get sick. After a month or so I can eat 5-6 tablespoons no problem. I now have to eat all that c'oil and take more than the recomended antifungals along with the probiotics and just about every trreatment from http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/heal13.php to get any noticable die-off. Good luck with the battle and i will update.

I am a very picky eater and I am on birth control...any advice of how to wean myself into better foods, and are there any methods I could do to help fight my candida. I don't have to be 100% clear but I definately would like to reduce what I have!

I couldn't do more than a tablespoon a day at first cuz it made me very nauseas and made me feel like I could never eat again. Same thing happened when I increased antifungals and just recently when I cycled to oregano oil from garlic. And yes, each time I would break out, and the severity correlated with the other symptoms of die-off. I ate enough coconut oil each day to the point that I could tell if I had any more Id get sick. After a month or so I can eat 5-6 tablespoons no problem. I now have to eat all that c'oil and take more than the recomended antifungals along with the probiotics and just about every trreatment from http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/heal13.php to get any noticable die-off. Good luck with the battle and i will update.

The day after my previous post I developed a gallbladder attack from the consumption of 2 Tbsp of coconut oil a day. I have now eliminated all oils and returned to putting 1 cup of GF grains in diet because a gallbladder attack is worse than acne or candida combined. A gallbladder attack was new to me but it consists of sweating through clothes, dizziness, nausea, ringing in ears, headache, belching, bloated stomach, and pain in liver/gallbladder region. Not only did the anti-candida diet encourage me to consume a lot of fats in my diet but it also told me to eliminate foods like vinegar (which dilute fats in the blood) which have always prevented my previously unknown gallbladder issue from becoming an acute attack as i saw the other night. I was able to stop from going to the hospital by drinking one cup of ACV. Within one hour I did not feel as sick.

I assume there might be a others with systemic candida where your other organs are affected so you can't really attack the problem as strongly since your liver will not be able to process the die off and the dietary recommendations can actually hurt you. I think it's better to use diet and some type of cellulase enzyme for a few months prior to antifungals if the candida is in your bloodstream and liver. Then take herbs like milk thistle for your liver health to be strong enough to handle the die off for at least 2 months. Take alcohol-free tinctures only. Then begin antifungals like garlic and clove oil in coordination with a diet that fits your body's issues.

haha

we r on same diets too!!

here's the recipe

where do u get NSI?

I bought the NSI from http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Candida-Yeast-Managemen

and I got the 50 bil one from whole food's refrigerator but I cut it off since it's expensive and doesnt seem to make a difference

I have been taking it twice a day with 2 pills ...and I cant really tell if it's helping or not...I dont know if it's the garlic or the NSI

But I think most helpful thing that helped me for candida is raw garlic ~

I eat 3~5 cloves RAW a day and my acne is getting much better ( I used to get those white one that pops out of no where...but it stopped now since I eat raw garlic)

but make sure to have food to chew with the garlic...I found chewing it with tomato lowers the burning sensation the most~!

The day after my previous post I developed a gallbladder attack from the consumption of 2 Tbsp of coconut oil a day. I have now eliminated all oils and returned to putting 1 cup of GF grains in diet because a gallbladder attack is worse than acne or candida combined. A gallbladder attack was new to me but it consists of sweating through clothes, dizziness, nausea, ringing in ears, headache, belching, bloated stomach, and pain in liver/gallbladder region. Not only did the anti-candida diet encourage me to consume a lot of fats in my diet but it also told me to eliminate foods like vinegar (which dilute fats in the blood) which have always prevented my previously unknown gallbladder issue from becoming an acute attack as i saw the other night. I was able to stop from going to the hospital by drinking one cup of ACV. Within one hour I did not feel as sick.

I assume there might be a others with systemic candida where your other organs are affected so you can't really attack the problem as strongly since your liver will not be able to process the die off and the dietary recommendations can actually hurt you. I think it's better to use diet and some type of cellulase enzyme for a few months prior to antifungals if the candida is in your bloodstream and liver. Then take herbs like milk thistle for your liver health to be strong enough to handle the die off for at least 2 months. Take alcohol-free tinctures only. Then begin antifungals like garlic and clove oil in coordination with a diet that fits your body's issues.

I've gotta say that sounds a lot more like a die-off reaction than a gallbladder attack and I had many of those symptoms (dizziness, nausea, ringing, headache, bloated, pains in stomache area).

Digestive complaints such as belching, feeling unduly full after meals, bloating, heartburn (burning feeling behind the breast bone), or regurgitation (acid back-up in the food pipe) are not likely to be caused by gallbladder disease ( from healthscout ). The main symptom is a sharp and very intense pain under the right ribcage that is compared to childbirth w/o the happy ending and sometime nausea/vomiting. Symptoms typicaly come on a few hours after a meal (if the meal is what triggers it) and last from 30 min to a few hours. A headache is not a symptom and I also could not find anything saying dizziness, ringing in ears or sweating through clothes related with biliary colic (gallbladder attack).

Obviously you shouldn't keep eating it if thats what you really think was the problem as I cerainly could be wrong. The thing I would do would be to try a strong antifungal and see if you get the same reaction. I dont mean one of those shat combo products like candigone or candidase etc. which never did much for me. Get pure high-grade oregano oil (9 drops a day) or crush/thinly slice 3 med-large raw organic garlic cloves a day. If those don't give you die-off, nothing will- oh, and u dont have to eat tons of fat when u try it but do eat low-carb no sugar.

haha

we r on same diets too!!

here's the recipe

where do u get NSI?

and I got the 50 bil one from whole food's refrigerator but I cut it off since it's expensive and doesnt seem to make a difference

I have been taking it twice a day with 2 pills ...and I cant really tell if it's helping or not...I dont know if it's the garlic or the NSI

I eat 3~5 cloves RAW a day and my acne is getting much better ( I used to get those white one that pops out of no where...but it stopped now since I eat raw garlic)

but make sure to have food to chew with the garlic...I found chewing it with tomato lowers the burning sensation the most~!

Definitely agree with you Kannie on the raw garlic. All those specialized powdered herbs didnt help but several cloves a day of raw garlic does the trick. I either crush or slice the garlic and swallow it with some water as an alt way to take it. Supposedly candida won't become resistant to garlic, but just in case I rotate it weekly with 9 drops oil of oregano which is the other one that also works for me.

ive been wondering bout this too

seems like people have been having great results though

how do you know if you have candida? i was reading about symptoms, many of which i have, but they all seem so general.

also, does the pill affect candida at all?

if anyone knows thatd be great, thanks

my symptoms include:

Allergies, fatigue, bloating, irritability, mood swings, headaches (migraines), foggy feelings, dizziness, paranoia, UTIs, frequent colds and flus, postnasal drip, prone to bronchitis, mucous congestion, rough/dry skin in certain areas, used to have tonsilitis, painful joints, and, of course, ACNE, which seems to be mild but slowly spreading EVERYWHERE

haha

we r on same diets too!!

here's the recipe

where do u get NSI?

Definitely agree with you Kannie on the raw garlic. All those specialized powdered herbs didnt help but several cloves a day of raw garlic does the trick. I either crush or slice the garlic and swallow it with some water as an alt way to take it. Supposedly candida won't become resistant to garlic, but just in case I rotate it weekly with 9 drops oil of oregano which is the other one that also works for me.

I take both raw garlic and oregano oil ~ I think Im going to stop oregano oil for a week and then take it again

but really...I havent experienced any die off reaction on me ( Only once I had a really stomach pain after eating garlic...but stomach pain isnt a symptom of die off right?)

haha

we r on same diets too!!

here's the recipe

where do u get NSI?

I take both raw garlic and oregano oil ~ I think Im going to stop oregano oil for a week and then take it again

but really...I havent experienced any die off reaction on me ( Only once I had a really stomach pain after eating garlic...but stomach pain isnt a symptom of die off right?)

Its possible, but more likely just the garlic since u had no other reactions. Have you cut out most carbs. I got the worst die-off when I cut out my little bit of sweet potato daily. Also, some people dont get die-off maybe because their eliminative organs (liver, kidneys etc) are in tip-top. Or maybe you dont have candida....do you have other symptoms or is anything else improving on ur regimen? Either way, u must b on the right track if acne is improving!

I've been taking the oregano oil, both ways, under my tongue and in a glass of water. I've also been taking a really powerful probiotic. It's worked wonders for me. The problem is this: I've been using both for about 10 days and I'm worried about the candida getting immune to the o. oil and my probiotic.

Should I stop them? I hate to stop something that's working for me.

I'm thinking of adding some garlic now. Do I have to take it raw or can I take the pills? Do you think I should stop the o.oil and probiotic for a week or not? :think:

Its possible, but more likely just the garlic since u had no other reactions. Have you cut out most carbs. I got the worst die-off when I cut out my little bit of sweet potato daily. Also, some people dont get die-off maybe because their eliminative organs (liver, kidneys etc) are in tip-top. Or maybe you dont have candida....do you have other symptoms or is anything else improving on ur regimen? Either way, u must b on the right track if acne is improving!

ya it's so weird on me... I dont really feel any die off even I do everything and Im improving with anti candida O_O maybe I have some other kind of bacteria in me

+I have been doing low carb diet for a few weeks~ But I am starting over to introduction again

what does tip top means btw?

I've been taking the oregano oil, both ways, under my tongue and in a glass of water. I've also been taking a really powerful probiotic. It's worked wonders for me. The problem is this: I've been using both for about 10 days and I'm worried about the candida getting immune to the o. oil and my probiotic.

Should I stop them? I hate to stop something that's working for me.

I'm thinking of adding some garlic now. Do I have to take it raw or can I take the pills? Do you think I should stop the o.oil and probiotic for a week or not? :think:

Hard to say...The probiotic u can take indefinitely. The source that I trust most says candida will not become resistant to natural antifungals like garlic and oregano oil- http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com. Most sources say to rotate, so just in case I rotate garlic and oregano oil weekly or bi-weekly. Garlic (should be raw and crushed. chewed or thinly sliced before consuming) seems to work slightly better for me.

ya it's so weird on me... I dont really feel any die off even I do everything and Im improving with anti candida O_O maybe I have some other kind of bacteria in me

+I have been doing low carb diet for a few weeks~ But I am starting over to introduction again

what does tip top means btw?

tip top is an expression for in good or very good condition, lol!

Do you guys take some pure oregano oil or is it diluted with evoo?

All I've found are ones diluted on olive oil, these are fine.

Do you guys take some pure oregano oil or is it diluted with evoo?

All I've found are ones diluted on olive oil, these are fine.

I buy NOW's oregano oil..it has olive oil..ginger oil and fennel oil ( in fact I only use NSI and NOW supplements...they are just so good and fair priced!!)

http://www.unitradeonline.citymax.com/page/page/3467311.htm

I've heard good things about this product.

It bears repeating that pure raw garlic and oregano oil alone have worked much better for me than any mixed herbal products Ive tried. In the powdered forms these herbs are not as potent and many ingredients can increase chance for sensitivities etc and ive read that all these herbs at once can sort of confuse the body and eliminative processes. Sometimes less is more...

One site said i should get rid of all dairy, but it makes me really sad thinking about dropping my full fat yogurt mixed with tahini and stevia at breakfast....only one serving do you think this is a big deal? Ive gut out grains, sugar, fruit, carrots, beans, flour, vinegar, cheese(is this ok occasionally, Im a mozzarella cheese addict?). I still have caffeine though(green tea). I have 2 tbsp of coconut oil a day and I also cook chicken with it. Tomorrow Im going to start with 4 raw garlic cloves at night and an oregano oil supp. I take a probiotic. Anyways, do you think one serving a yogurt a day is fine(no stomach pains after eating)? And how do you know if youve finally beaten your candida and how long does it usually take?

One site said i should get rid of all dairy, but it makes me really sad thinking about dropping my full fat yogurt mixed with tahini and stevia at breakfast....only one serving do you think this is a big deal? Ive gut out grains, sugar, fruit, carrots, beans, flour, vinegar, cheese(is this ok occasionally, Im a mozzarella cheese addict?). I still have caffeine though(green tea). I have 2 tbsp of coconut oil a day and I also cook chicken with it. Tomorrow Im going to start with 4 raw garlic cloves at night and an oregano oil supp. I take a probiotic. Anyways, do you think one serving a yogurt a day is fine(no stomach pains after eating)? And how do you know if youve finally beaten your candida and how long does it usually take?

I can't tell u how you will respond to it. I can say that it was just one little thing, about 20g of carbs from sweet potato a day, that was holding me back quite a bit. It is suggested to cut out yogurt by most sources, others say it's ok. Also, I would start with either the garlic or the oregano oil seperate, then once you know you arent getting bad die-off or anything from each then u can try and combine them. It is also better to take the garlic spread throughout the day. If you really have candida and you take four cloves all of the sudden, especially at once, it will create massive die-off and you will not enjoy it much, lol! Anyways, you have to listen to your body to tell if yogurt is ok for you, as well as if your "cured" or not.

I can't tell u how you will respond to it. I can say that it was just one little thing, about 20g of carbs from sweet potato a day, that was holding me back quite a bit. It is suggested to cut out yogurt by most sources, others say it's ok. Also, I would start with either the garlic or the oregano oil seperate, then once you know you arent getting bad die-off or anything from each then u can try and combine them. It is also better to take the garlic spread throughout the day. If you really have candida and you take four cloves all of the sudden, especially at once, it will create massive die-off and you will not enjoy it much, lol! Anyways, you have to listen to your body to tell if yogurt is ok for you, as well as if your "cured" or not.

I would spread the garlic throughout the day, but bad breath isn't helpful when you are a sales associate and you work on comission. YOu want people to want tot alk to you, not run away because of your breath=) I kind of hope I have candida because I like feeling I finally have an answer to all my problems but on the other hand this diet is stressful and depressing and I dont want to be on it longer than 6 months.

oh crappola. I just realized I haven't cut out all fruit- I drink loose leaf japanese sencha green tea with wild cherries!!!!! Maybe it just cherry flavor? I dont know they dont list the ingredients. There is no way that it contains sugar! Its completely bitter and non sweet. Different in tea form? Im going to cry now.

http://www.theteatable.com/Merchant2/merch...roduct_Code=GJC