Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dont worry Bebe actually many ppl are allergic to benzo...If I were you, I would try those herbal washers or mud-thingy washers...They are sensative yet powerful....

I might as well tell you that people with the worst acne have bathed in the mud from the Dead Sea over in the Middle East and it clearly took the acne off and made their skin smoother than you know what....I would suggest you look for dead sea products or even those herbal stuff...People like you might be abelt to achieve perfect skin with them without overdrying or weakening the skin to sunlight ! :)

Why don't you try B5? It's the newest thing, it's effective and it can be taken orally to save you the trouble of topical application--although you can apply it topically if you want. Read some of the other posts on B5 here and look at your local vitamin store for high-dosage Pantothenic Acid pills.

I too found myself with my skin being sensitive. I posted a topic about Dermalogica Skin care products. I think you might find it interesting to read. Please do.

Chris