Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mustang Jay

WHAT CAN I EAT??

i really want to get rid of my acne so im trying anything and everything.

i been trying to bulk up since i wanna gain like 15 pounds, however it is very hard cause my meals were, eggs, penut butter -jelly sandwhiches, whey protein, milk, chicken and hamburgers and hotdogs, and i just found out every single of these foods cause acne....so what are some foods high in calories that i can eat 4-5 times a day that will help me bulk up and stay acne free??

You CAN eat meat and eggs, and you might tolerate peanut butter just fine. The only really bad things in your list were the jelly (empty calories) and possibly the whey.

Switch Peanut butter to almond butter ( eating to much cause break out. )

for meats : chicken breast and turkey ( yes they expensive... )

Buy salads they so good for you. , Leafy greens , Greens.. etc

and add salmon , extra virgin olive oil... yummy

I am trying to gain weight but foods i buy has very low calories... , meat i buy are fat free 99% :(

but gotta love the protein. so high

Organic brown eggs %100 vegetarian are good :P:P

also u should eat plenty of fruits... :P

Eat this ONLY , no junks ... no milk etc

ur gonna see how ull be clear.. with glowing skin.

for supplement , try Fish oil ( buy a good brand.. ) , and Organic Extra virgin coconut oil.. take 2-3 tbs twice a day )

lol this is all i eat... on this list. I am getting clear , i stopped eating almond

but i eat brazil nuts RAw 2-3 a day , and handful of sunflower seeds Raw

Like i said is to expensive.. i spend like $100-120 a week..

money is to waste.... :/

is drinking milk once a day ok? and also is whey protein really suppose to break u out? i really need to gain muscle, but i cant wait all the foods i gotta avoid.

is drinking milk once a day ok? and also is whey protein really suppose to break u out? i really need to gain muscle, but i cant wait all the foods i gotta avoid.

I would avoid milk and see if u see improvement , same with whey protein. , they are dairy

almond is fine , is healthy. has vit E which is good for skin

but eating to much can cause break out :)

ya I know i need muscle too :(

that's y i eat chicken breast or turkey almost every day.

high protein.

Seeds , nuts has protein too

healthy seeds are Sunflower seeds RAW , Pumpkin seeds RAW ,

for nuts - Almonds , Brazil nuts ( only eat 2-3 ) , dunno what else

Alcohol definately causes breakouts. Lay low on the beer.

and tap water? Why would you drink that? Wouldn't you prefer spring water or something cleaner than tap? Haha, im not sure why you would drink tap water but just experiment. Stop drinking tap water and see if your skin clears up.

so drinking like 2 times a week is bad? and the thing is, i drink aroudn 4L of water a day, so buying that much tap water would just get to expensive.

so drinking like 2 times a week is bad? and the thing is, i drink aroudn 4L of water a day, so buying that much tap water would just get to expensive.

drinking is bad in general...don't lose your common logic here my friend. it varies for everyone, if you break out after you drink, do something about it. if not, then drink away at a keg

are almonds bad with acne?? i eat like 25 almonds a day...

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=f...ice&dbid=20

here's one of thousands of sites explaining the health benefits of almonds. unless it causes you breakouts, keep eating it.

if you read my bible, www.menshealth.com then you'll see almonds are constantly appearing on various "top healthiest" or "best muscle building" lists

www.menshealth.com and www.mensfitness.com

general life style advices and exercise tips, again, ima say that this is my bible that i read almost every day, and always learning something new to better my lifestyle

take care

seriously what can i eat 4-5 times a day?

everything i ever ate is supposedly suppose to break you out

im a college student who doesnt have my mom making me food all the time...so what are some good foods??

seriously what can i eat 4-5 times a day?

everything i ever ate is supposedly suppose to break you out

im a college student who doesnt have my mom making me food all the time...so what are some good foods??

Fruit, vegetables and Kashi products.

drinking is bad in general...don't lose your common logic here my friend. it varies for everyone, if you break out after you drink, do something about it. if not, then drink away at a keg

here's one of thousands of sites explaining the health benefits of almonds. unless it causes you breakouts, keep eating it.

if you read my bible, www.menshealth.com then you'll see almonds are constantly appearing on various "top healthiest" or "best muscle building" lists

general life style advices and exercise tips, again, ima say that this is my bible that i read almost every day, and always learning something new to better my lifestyle

take care

thx for that :D gonna buy Organic almond butter , well i need to order it.. :D

I got break out though cause i ATE alot.. :X

but eating in moderation i should be fine riight ;/

Or i should just buy Marantha almond butter?

It is RAW , all natural

i only see Raw almonds , on ingredient.. is it ok to buy that?

or is there a different Organic vs all naturaL?

take care

It is RAW , all natural

why you always post u eat almond butter and u break out...then u still post u r going to buy it?

just cut it if u suspect it's affecting u

take care

It is RAW , all natural

why you always post u eat almond butter and u break out...then u still post u r going to buy it?

cause i used to eat alot... i used to eat the entire jars in 2 days which is to much

and i saw eating that much gives break out

so this time i am going to eat 1-3 tbs a day.. with an apples.

maybe cause i bought a bad brand....

Gonna go for organic... , need to order it.

take care

It is RAW , all natural

cause i used to eat alot... i used to eat the entire jars in 2 days which is to much

1 jar in 2 days :ninja:

almond isnt that healthy as u think

I'd rather eat hazel nut butter if u must have it( without sugar and salt of course)

take care

It is RAW , all natural

1 jar in 2 days :ninja:

almond isnt that healthy as u think

I'd rather eat hazel nut butter if u must have it( without sugar and salt of course)

lol bah , well i wont eat any nuts.. , Just gonna eat Brazil nuts raw ( 2-3 a day )..

I see no1 talking about brazil nuts here.. or i don't see people having brazil nuts on their diet

..Is it bad or something? >_<

I just browsed through this thread quickly, but can peanut butter cause acne? I'm curious now because I've been eating a peanut butter waffle each morning for such a long time, and I'm questioning if that could be the cause of my acne

I just browsed through this thread quickly, but can peanut butter cause acne? I'm curious now because I've been eating a peanut butter waffle each morning for such a long time, and I'm questioning if that could be the cause of my acne

What i would do is stop eating it

right now i bought almond butter and eating 1 tbs a day.

lets see if i break out :P lets hope not.

ok thanks. i changed what i ate for breakfast to see if breakouts stop. good luck with the almond butter!

ok thanks. i changed what i ate for breakfast to see if breakouts stop. good luck with the almond butter!

lol nvm not gonna buy cause i don't trust non organic almond butter

:/