Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
plo

FOR PEOPLE W/ REALLY OILY SKIN, GOT A QUESTION

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE THAT HAS REALLY REALLY I MEAN REALLY BAD OILY SKIN LIKE ME, IF YOUR EARS ARE ALSO OILY/WAXY? MY EARS ARE AND I USUALLY BREAK OUT ON MY EAR LOBE. YES MY EAR LOBE.

I WANT TO KNOW IF I'M THE ONLY ONE HERE. AND WHEN I BREAK OUT ON MY EAR LOBE I USUALLY GET A BIG PIMPLE.

I have a ridiculously oily face but my ears are normal.

you're luck then. but we are not so lucky w/ our oily faces. :think:

lol! yeah no kidding!! It sucks so bad! I can wash my face and it'll be squeeky clean but 15 minutes later it looks like someone literally poured oil all over my face! I hate it but I don't know what to do so.... :(

I have it bad, I got through those CLEAN N CLEAR OIL ABSORBING SHEETS once a week. When I go to the store I buy 2 at time.

Have you tried the Jojoba Oil?

I havn't yet. I'm thinking of buying it and giving it a try.

my skin isn't super super oily at the moment, and it was definitely better when i was doing the oil cleansing method (but I couldn't figure out how to control my acne very well).. just fyi

inside my ears get oily, not the lobes. but sometimes i do get smallish pimples on my ear lobes for some reason... :think:

my skin isn't super super oily at the moment, and it was definitely better when i was doing the oil cleansing method (but I couldn't figure out how to control my acne very well).. just fyi

inside my ears get oily, not the lobes. but sometimes i do get smallish pimples on my ear lobes for some reason... :think:

yeah inside me ears get oily alot. i'm constantly cleaning them when I go to the rest room.

I dont' want people thinking, "wow she has oily ears too along w/ her oily skin". It's just so embarassing.

Why can't we be somewhat normal people.

Ive had pimples on my ears.. yes. gross ones that hurt. It doesnt happen often...

Im going to start taking my vitamin A regularly again to keep down oil.