Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried Bioskincare? I have been searching the internet for a while now trying to find an answer to my scarring problems left behind by accutane and this is the only product that seems to catch my attention. Before I order it, I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it? Please, please, please message if you know anything about it :)

Guest missyjean130

YES YES YES!!!! This stuff is marvelous!

Well it didn't help much with my acne but it healed up red marks nicely...but if you keep getting acne then you obviously keep getting red marks...lol

I think it might have helped soften my shallow indents as well.

After my accutane course I'm soooo getting back on this stuff! The specific product by them that I used is Bioskinclear.

Thank you so much for replying!! :)

So, you really think it's awesome then? I have been researching and people say it did absolutely nothing. But I don't need it for acne anymore since it seems to be under control since accutane (knock on wood :rolleyes: ) but I do need it for the red marks that accutane seemed to leave behind. I can tell that they are kinda going away gradually but not as quick as I would like them too! haha

Guest missyjean130

It faded the red marks very slowly for me...but least it actually did SOMETHING.I tried other stuff that didn't do jack.

It makes my skin really soft too.

If I can afford this stuff after tane I'm actually gunna use acv for a toner and Biocutis together,see if that speeds everything up more.