Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prison-break

BHA (Paulas choice 2% lotion) under the eye?

Hi,

I was just wondering if its a good idea to use the mentioned product directly on the sensitive skin area around the eyes?

Will it dry out the skin and therefore give higher chance of wrinkles or is the effect a positive one?

thx for the answer.

Hi,

I was just wondering if its a good idea to use the mentioned product directly on the sensitive skin area around the eyes?

Will it dry out the skin and therefore give higher chance of wrinkles or is the effect a positive one?

thx for the answer.

No its Not Ok

Because Like that part is Super Sensitive and Will get irritated and cause Deep Wrinkles.

Y do you want to put it onder your Eyes. If i May Ask.

nah. i don't. but i read on some page that is actually a good thing to do. but don't believe it is myself.

even the paulas choice page advises to do so:

URL: shop.paulaschoice.com/product/two-percent-beta-hydroxy-acid-lotion/bha-aha-exfoliants

"Directions: Apply a dime-sized amount to clean skin and massage over face, including around the eyes (do not apply to eyelids). Follow with a Paula's Choice Blemish Fighting Solution (if needed), moisturizer, and/or...."

I put it under my eyes and it made is soft and improved color tone. No drying or any bad side effects so far.

I put it under my eyes and it made is soft and improved color tone. No drying or any bad side effects so far.

ofter what period of time?

other question: does it bleach clothes like bpo does?