Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
614joe

Which redmark reducer works the best

I have a wedding to go to in a week and a half, and im the groomsmen.

I have cheeks hella full of red spots, no active acne on my cheeks just them darn RED SPOTS lol :confused:

But yes back to the question which red spot reducer/remover will work by the week and a half.

Because i dont want to be in pics in the wedding with a face with red spots everywhere on it. It just makes me so dissapointed and i hate lookin at the pics.

So yes i alreddy use retion a gel on the spots but its not doing anything.

Which treatment will at least make the spots pretty light so there not so noticable in pics?

I heard the ACV n Baking soda

and peels (never done that dont know how to either lol)

and thats all i pretty much heard of :think:

HELP lol so i dont look like i was attacked by a heard of bees in the wedding pics lol :redface:

BUMP. real active fourm lol

but yea i heard Vitamen E capsuls on red marks work the fastest? Is this true?

im desprate. i cant do lazer nothing to expensive and i dont want to mess around with lights and beems and lazers on my face

i heard that ACV and bS works the best too, but im on Tane and i dont want it to make my face peel or dry out anymore than it would. ??

heck with acne i only have a nodule next to ear and a postule on my chin and a big huge red nodule on tip of my nose (i look like roduplh the reindeer no lie) but the Derm gave the one on my nose a predizone shot and she said it will go away in days to come lol.

so acne isent a big poblem with me. jjust REDDD SPOTTTS lol

hey man...imo the best thing is aloe vera gel. What aloe does is form a cover on your skin to allow it to heal underneath. Just wash with soap and then apply aloe twice a day.

DONT exfoliate. It just delays the healing.

Guest anonymous
hey man...imo the best thing is aloe vera gel. What aloe does is form a cover on your skin to allow it to heal underneath. Just wash with soap and then apply aloe twice a day.

what makes you say that?? i've been exfoliating with baking soda i was told it helps??

THANKS , someone replied lol.

Aloe gel, can i get that at a Walgreens lol?

yeah it's with the spf and tanning oil. it's used to treat sun burns just in case you didn't know.

what makes you say that?? i've been exfoliating with baking soda i was told it helps??

THANKS , someone replied lol.

Aloe gel, can i get that at a Walgreens lol?

yeah it's with the spf and tanning oil. it's used to treat sun burns just in case you didn't know.

when you get a wound, why would you want to scrub it? I think scrubbing/exfoliating just delays healing. I think you need dead skin to protect the new skin forming underneath.

Thanks for lettin me kno where its at, id end up lookin in the make up isle or sumtin cause i nver herd of it.

Which yall thik will or does work faster Vitamen E capsuls on red spots or Aloe Gell on red spots.

Kinda short on money so dont know if i can use both

_________-

that healing stuff your talking about i think just goes tord like open wounds slowing down healing not skin coverd red spots becasue the skin is not open....i think i wrote this right lol

EDIT

HAA IM FINALY A VETERAN MEMBER, i feel so honnerd lol

eaa i dont realy want to do a peel cause i heard it can make them worse.

Tell me why i was using vitamin e capsuls on them at night and after it is set in for a couple minutes i put vaseline with aloe and vitamin e in it on the redspots too, and i thought they were doing better from my bathroom mirror.

i go to the State fair today, little kids lookin at me n stuff i was like yea i kno i have the red spots but there not as bad soooo. my mom stoped to get a funnel cake and i looked in the glass and it was real reflective OH MY GOD i looked horrible they were all fire truck red. i felt embarased because everyone can c how bad it is

------------

i heard aloe gel is only good for new red marks, these red marks are from before tane from like a month + ago...

Guest anonymous

your not suppose to exfoliate, or do any peels while on acccutane. :naughty: you can get a serious burn my friend. i've gotten them and i'm not even on accutane. but i've been on it so i know your pain. really the aloe gel is all you should really take...don't quote me on that, lol. i'm not an expert on accutane but i'm fairly sure that aloe is gentle enough.

I've read that Bio Oil is good for reducing red acne scars & blemishes. Also keeping out of the sun, which can darken scars.

Also any mineral makeup product that has zinc oxide in it is said to sit on the skin and allow it to breathe, but also the zinc oxide tackles inflammation, helping to reduce it.

Oh thanks redsox :D

-

i dont think im going to use make up im a guy lol, but thank for the bio oil tip. soon as my moms get paied ill see if she can get it for me lol Thanks to both of yall