Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quicksilver17

weird bumbs on my ...... can it be acne?

Im not really sure if this is the right place for this topic but oh well.

Anyway i heard sombody else talking about it on this board once before, so like there are these funky white bumps on my wang. I am a virgin so i know its not an std, ive had it since i was like 13 or something i cant remember for a long time anyway.

They are deffinatly under the skin cause you cant see them unless the skin is streached. But yeah there are a bunch of them on the underside of the shaft i guess. If you pick at them they become red and inflamed for a day but then its back to normal.

If anyone has any idea what they are, or how to get rid of them please tell me.

Hey!

First things first, these are not harmful or anything to worry about. They are normal and a lot of men get them.

They are hair follicles where the hair hasn't grown properly leaving the white dot. They are completely normal.

Hope this helps.

Don't get rid of them, I have them. Have you ever seen those vibrators with the tiny bumps along them =P~

their not pleasant for the partner to look at or feel during blowjob, a lot naive(average) girls can mistake them for warts or an STD....then its x-tra time with Miss Palm

OMG!! I have those as well they look freaking nasty too worst then my acne... I am going to the doctor on monday to figure this out I want this crap removed sad.gif... I tried using ratien a on it... not good idea.. it peeled my skin and made my penis burn LOL !!! dont try this @ home!