Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
easy as

Jojoba oil what does this really do? does it actually help?

ive heard a lot about this on the board, and am just asking if someone can explain to me what it actually does. how you are supposed to use it, how often you are supposed to use it, what the common results of using this oil, anything that will help. :cool:

thanks

ive heard a lot about this on the board, and am just asking if someone can explain to me what it actually does. how you are supposed to use it, how often you are supposed to use it, what the common results of using this oil, anything that will help. :cool:

thanks

I've been wondering the same thing! Anyone have any advice for us?

well I don't know what you mean by "it actually does" but i'll tell you what i think you want to know. jojoba oil is a great all natural moisturizer. you can mix it into your moisturizer or, what i do, use it before your BP. I take about 5-6 drops and massage it into my flakes. doing this sloughs off dead skin and really helps to reduce those awful dry patches you can get on the regimen. lately i've only been using it on the dry spots, so basically you can use it where you want. I do it whenever i feel dry, but i only use it at night because i find it makes me look a bit oily. I've heard of a couple other ways to use it, if you search jojoba oil i'm sure you'd find tons of ideas. the common result is.. smooth skin? haha i don't know, if you're asking if it breaks you out i haven't heard of any cases and i definitely don't. hopefully that answered your questions!

hmmm let's see, you can use it on wet or dry skin since it's an oil, before or after BP (it helps soothe the sting and moisturize) and i'd say the common result is way less oily skin. i dunno if you've heard but it's very similar to our own oil our body produces so it tricks the skin into thinking it's made enough XD result is supple, non-oily, pretty skin.