Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~Tiny~

No help ever! With everything I've posted!

Many times I read the posts, but don't have any experience with what the person is asking. For example: you are seeking advice using ACV as a toner. I would read your post, but not answer, not because I am trying to be rude, but just because I have never used ACV before. Don't let a few bad apples ruin the bunch. Their are many kind people here that are more than willing to help in area they are familiar. Good luck finding your answers, and for clear skin! :D

Don't judge the whole site by a few people. Though, it doesn't help things at all that you're kind of coming off as a bit snarky.

I'm not saying everyone on this site is like Mars Bars. Alot of people have given me a shitload of useful info on here and I owe my skin to them. But I have noticed alot of people and not just with my posts get annoyed or angry about stupid shit. All i'm saying is just relax... we don't know each other at all...we might think we do but we're just trying to help each other get through this shitty stage in our life called acne. So please just help people or don't comment at all.

lol nacro, sucks for you, nobody likes you here.. retard lololol.

He's actually very nice.

Mars Bars has the attitude!

Hey Tawnya I use ACV as a toner everynight I apply it w/ a cotton ball and I don't dilute it but you can if you wanna and honestly I think it has done some good things for my skin like....for one my face has never had a "glow" to it but now it does and those crappy red marks that just won't go away well they went away and I have only been using it a month!! Judge for yourself but I wish you all the luck honey!! ;) just so you know there are some really cool and nice people on here so don't give up :)

Hey Tawnya I use ACV as a toner everynight I apply it w/ a cotton ball and I don't dilute it but you can if you wanna and honestly I think it has done some good things for my skin like....for one my face has never had a "glow" to it but now it does and those crappy red marks that just won't go away well they went away and I ahve only been using it a month!! Judge for yourself but I wish you all the luck honey!! ;) just so you know there are some really cool and nice people on here so don't give up :)

Thank you for being so sweet!

I have noticed a glow now that i use it as a toner I do dilute it though. and my skin feels and looks much more resillant. I have never used it straight though. I read somewhere that it could be harsh. Does it depend on the brand?

But i do have a question for you. Do you drink it all? I have been taking small shots of Bragg's ACV like 4 tsp a day. And I just read another post on here that it made someone break out terribly. what do you think? Do you have experience with drinking it?

Don't judge the whole site by a few people. Though, it doesn't help things at all that you're kind of coming off as a bit snarky.

I'm not saying everyone on this site is like Mars Bars. Alot of people have given me a shitload of useful info on here and I owe my skin to them. But I have noticed alot of people and not just with my posts get annoyed or angry about stupid shit. All i'm saying is just relax... we don't know each other at all...we might think we do but we're just trying to help each other get through this shitty stage in our life called acne. So please just help people or don't comment at all.

He's actually very nice.

In your face sloppy doo doo! :dance:

P.S. don't judge the few petty insults you see VERY rarely towards me on here. My damn inbox gets full monthly - and they ain't hate mail either if you know what I'm sayin' hehe. :dance:

Haha well...umm I tried to drink it but I just couldn't handle it cuz it is a lot to handle but I have had no issues putting it on my face straight plus I have really oily skin and notice that my face isn't so oily when I put it on which is a miracle!!! I like it cuz I like the fact that my face looks healthy cuz it has a nice glow to it :clap: everyone is so diffrent so just cuz it made someone else break out it could be your acne cure or whatever ya know? what works for others won't necissarily work for you but since your getting good results already maybe you should keep using it!! :)

Haha well...umm I tried to drink it but I just couldn't handle it cuz it is a lot to handle but I have had no issues putting it on my face straight plus I have really oily skin and notice that my face isn't so oily when I put it on which is a miracle!!! I like it cuz I like the fact that my face looks healthy cuz it has a nice glow to it :clap: everyone is so diffrent so just cuz it made someone else break out it could be your acne cure or whatever ya know? what works for others won't necissarily work for you but since your getting good results already maybe you should keep using it!! :)

I know this is kind of a personal question and sort of gross. :sick: But when you say it's alot to handle. Do you mean it gives you problems in the bathroom or in other words loose stool. I sort of have noticed a change in that area. :eh: Or if that's not what you mean what do you mean?? HAHAHA! :lol:

He's actually very nice.

P.S. don't judge the few petty insults you see VERY rarely towards me on here. My damn inbox gets full monthly - and they ain't hate mail either if you know what I'm sayin' hehe. :dance:

Ok.... :cool: Don't push it. :D

I agree that some people get a bit uppity on this site. But that's something we have to deal with. Free speech, you know? Unfortunately, the world doesn't live by "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.". No matter where you go, be it online or in real life, there are going to be people who are going to say things you don't want to hear.

God knows I've jumped on Necro's case enough times. But eventually, you either stop reading what what the offending person says, you stop caring what the offending person says, or you realize it's ridiculous to get upset about it, and it kind of turns into a game.

At the end of the day, it's what you glean from the site, not how people offended you, that matters.

Haha no I mean like the taste is just horrible and no matter what I do to get the taste out of my mouth it won't go away so I quit drinking it after 2 days cuz I hated that taste in my mouth but I guess I didn't drink it long enough to see anyother changes so I dunno??

He's actually very nice.

Oh Necro, you know no one likes you. *sticks out tongue*

Haha no I mean like the taste is just horrible and no matter what I do to get the taste out of my mouth it won't go away so I quit drinking it after 2 days cuz I hated that taste in my mouth but I guess I didn't drink it long enough to see anyother changes so I dunno??

oh...oops to much information sorry. :sick: Maybe my body's cleaning itself out! Oops....sorry again too much information. :sick:

Thanks again for your help. I prolly look to you again for other stuff. ;)

He's actually very nice.

ridicualous...enough already.... thank you.

Lol! It's cool! Haha...you can ask me anything cuz ive probally tried almost EVERYTHING out there so you are more than welcome to ask me anything and never feel bad!

oh...oops to much information sorry. :sick: Maybe my body's cleaning itself out! Oops....sorry again too much information. :sick:

He's actually very nice.

Um, excuse me? Last I checked, people could post on whatever threads they wanted. I'm teasing him. You seriously need to get a grip.

Lol! It's cool! Haha...you can ask me anything cuz ive probally tried almost EVERYTHING out there so you are more than welcome to ask me anything and never feel bad!

GREAT! THANKS!!

He's actually very nice.

Um, excuse me? Last I checked, people could post on whatever threads they wanted. I'm teasing him. You seriously need to get a grip.

Oh, Sorry young whippersnapper.

He's actually very nice.

I don't know if you're being snotty or facetious, but since you're only five years older than me, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and go with the latter.

He's actually very nice.

I don't know if you're being snotty or facetious, but since you're only five years older than me, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and go with the latter.

WTF was this thread even about? :think: Everyone has a right to post, if you don't like something you read on any thread just don't take it to heart and move on to the next post. And again to twanya who started the thread, you are being over dramatic, like I mentioned in a previous post, lot's of people responded well to your topics. If you are just bored...get a hobby.

I really like this site but every post I put up noone responds...nothing like what i've seen on other blogs. :boohoo:

No offence, but you posted a topic that has been covered many, many times. Using the search option would have answered the question for you. Then, after only 32 minutes you replied to your own post again asking for responses. Then less 1.5 hours later, you make this post.

Dare I suggest that you have some patience and wait?

There is nothing wrong with using ACV both internally and externally.

The irony is that this post which has "attitude" summed up everything. It even gave her an answer in one sentence.

This thread is on fire with emotional and psychological effects of acne....

This thread is hilarious. I can sum it up in one short sentence: "Wahhhh, pay attention to MEEEE!"

c'est la vigne; behold the power of a few muscle photos. Don't mess with her man or you're a 'rude fucking a-hole'! Oh snap!

I really like this site but every post I put up noone responds...nothing like what i've seen on other blogs. :boohoo:

No offence, but you posted a topic that has been covered many, many times. Using the search option would have answered the question for you. Then, after only 32 minutes you replied to your own post again asking for responses. Then less 1.5 hours later, you make this post.

Wow, I've found alot of people on here are kinda of rude and snotty. Some of you people need to chill, and maybe you should realize i'm new to this website. starting to think i should think twice about posting shit on here.

Ok to the person who started the thread. The only why you can be sure if Apple Cider Vinegar works is if you try it. ACV is like any other treatment or med, it works for some people and for others it doesn't.

But don't worry because it's a lot less complicated than brain surgery. Just try it for a month or 2 and see how it goes. Be patient because you might not see results right away. If you are going to use it as a toner, just mix it with an equal amount of water, so that it is not to pure and does not irritate your face. Use a cotton swab to apply it and you might want to start out doing it just once a day. Than if you think your skin can handle it 2 times a day.

As for drinking it, you'll also have to experiment and play around with the amount, start out with just a little and gradually up the amount without overdoing it. I hope that this ACV stuff works for you, if not don't give up and keep searching on the org. I have never tried it myself but I've read a lot about it and yes some people have had really good results with it fading their red marks.

I know sometimes threads end up looking like WWF matches, lol I'm sure everyone is just trying to help . Once you spend some time reading peoples posts you'll figure out part of their personality ;)

Good luck

Thank you!! most helpful and kind reply I have had on here yet!!

Strong detective skills.

Strong rudeness.

Strong butthole skills.

Dare I suggest that you keep your unsympathetic opinions to yourself?

Case closed.

:ninja:

I am not ashamed of the fact that I am unsymapthetic to people who expect others to fall at their feet.

Wow!! once again another reason to think twice about posting on here.Fucking rude a-hole!! I feel sorry for you.

Really... ? You couldn't even wait a few hours let alone a day to get a response before whining about it in search of attention.. and you want to call me out on my attitude? I even answered your question!

Besides.. I like my attitude. :ninja:

This thread is hilarious. I can sum it up in one short sentence: "Wahhhh, pay attention to MEEEE!"

c'est la vigne; behold the power of a few muscle photos. Don't mess with her man or you're a 'rude fucking a-hole'! Oh snap!

You said what I thought. :surprised:

I need to put some muscle pictures up asap.....

Edit: This thread is on fire with emotional and psychological effects of acne....

You said what I thought. :surprised:

I need to put some muscle pictures up asap.....

Edit: This thread is on fire with emotional and psychological effects of acne....

ROFL I luv this thread. :dance: muscle pics!!!!

Baaaahahaha! I'm not scurred! *flexes*