Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~Tiny~

No help ever! With everything I've posted!

I really like this site but every post I put up noone responds...nothing like what i've seen on other blogs. :boohoo:

I really like this site but every post I put up noone responds...nothing like what i've seen on other blogs. :boohoo:

I will help. Post questions here. I know everything. :)

Ok, ACV i'm, thinking of taking a couple tsp everyday and applying as a toner diluted of course is this to much? Should i just choose one way?

Ok, ACV i'm, thinking of taking a couple tsp everyday and applying as a toner diluted of course is this to much? Should i just choose one way?

Keep in mind that Necro is really full of himself, and isn't always the most helpful person. He tends to think that his way is the only way. Just keep posting. Sometimes so many threads are posted that some of them get pushed off the first page before people get a chance to see them.

Keep in mind that Necro is really full of himself, and isn't always the most helpful person. He tends to think that his way is the only way. Just keep posting. Sometimes so many threads are posted that some of them get pushed off the first page before people get a chance to see them.

Ok well this isn't as easy as thought it would be, kind of annoying actually.

Are you considering ACV for redmarks? What kind of problem are you having specifically?

Are you considering ACV for redmarks? What kind of problem are you having specifically?

Yes, for redmarks I had huge cyst like pimples now i'm left with brown red marks. my skin is mostly clear but still have a couple here and there. I keep reading Orgainic specifically Bragg's ACV is very good for your skin if you drink it once a day. I started using it as a toner and have already seen results. I read Delna's post about the baking soda, acv, eggwhite mask process and I love it !! But i want to see what kind of results i get drinking it.

What do you think? To much??

Don't get annoyed. Try doing a search for threads about ACV on the org. I know there are lots of them. I've never tried it myself, so I don't have any advice, but I'm sure you can find planty of information if you look.

Here's a thread on using it as a toner:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...7054&hl=acv

Try typing 'ACV' into the Google Custom Search bar.

Don't get annoyed. Try doing a search for threads about ACV on the org. I know there are lots of them. I've never tried it myself, so I don't have any advice, but I'm sure you can find planty of information if you look.

Here's a thread on using it as a toner:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...7054&hl=acv

Try typing 'ACV' into the Google Custom Search bar.

I've looked alot of them but haven't come across anyone using both as a toner and drinking it.

Ignore Necromancer's long time mortal enemy. Necro knows ACV.

I recommend you read up on acid cider vinegar and realize that for the most part it is like the supplements that are sold at GNC - total BS. You might see marginal improvements from the amount you take, but you will have only hit a small % of the problem. It will be like fixing the paint of a building that is about to collapse due to poor foundation. Fix the foundation and you will see results!

:D

I recommend you read up on acid cider vinegar and realize that for the most part it is like the supplements that are sold at GNC - total BS. You might see marginal improvements from the amount you take, but you will have only hit a small % of the problem. It will be like fixing the paint of a building that is about to collapse due to poor foundation. Fix the foundation and you will see results!

Acid cider vinegar?? not sure bout that one?

Acid cider vinegar?? not sure bout that one?

Apple and yeah I'm sure. I tried that bs and did nothing.

Baaaahahahaha. Long time mortal enemy. Necro, you're a nut.

Anyway, tawnya, here are links to the reviews of ACV taken orally: http://www.acne.org/apple-cider-vinegar-as.../455/page1.html, and as a topical: http://www.acne.org/vinegar-reviews/30/page7.html

It got a 4.1 out of five on both, so it seems like it works for a lot of people.

Anyway, tawnya, here are links to the reviews of ACV taken orally: http://www.acne.org/apple-cider-vinegar-as.../455/page1.html, and as a topical: http://www.acne.org/vinegar-reviews/30/page7.html

It got a 4.1 out of five on both, so it seems like it works for a lot of people.

If you were to go to brain surgery and the doctor said that about 4.1 times out of 5 you will wake up, would you still do it? I think NOT! 5 out of 5 is how I roll cause perfection should be the standard, not the dream. :dance:

If you were to go to brain surgery and the doctor said that about 4.1 times out of 5 you will wake up, would you still do it? I think NOT! 5 out of 5 is how I roll cause perfection should be the standard, not the dream. :dance:

Sadly, Necro, we can't all hold ourselves to YOUR standards of perfection. If apple cider vinegar works for this girl, I think that's great. Pretty much everyone on this site knows that we all react to treatments differently.

Sadly, Necro, we can't all hold ourselves to YOUR standards of perfection. If apple cider vinegar works for this girl, I think that's great. Pretty much everyone on this site knows that we all react to treatments differently.

Well I agree that is sad. It is a sad generation we live in where mediocrisy is the standard or even the norm. Being content on being fans instead of players is not what humanity is about. We should all have the goal to be the best at what we do. The mindset of going through the motions and waiting for things to just 'happen' is what will kill the world.

I personally have never even bothered to try ACV after reading reviews. I did try several products and the one I found to be very effective is Vita-K solution. If you go to my profile you can see the topic and look at reviews. Some it worked for others it didn't. Lately all I have been using for my post-accutane marks is Polysporin (Neosporin in the USA) Triple antibiotic ointment. Not only does it help to speed heal the red marks it also helps rebuild any tissue and prevent scars from forming.

No offence, but you posted a topic that has been covered many, many times. Using the search option would have answered the question for you. Then, after only 32 minutes you replied to your own post again asking for responses. Then less 1.5 hours later, you make this post.

Dare I suggest that you have some patience and wait?

There is nothing wrong with using ACV both internally and externally.

Ok to the person who started the thread. The only why you can be sure if Apple Cider Vinegar works is if you try it. ACV is like any other treatment or med, it works for some people and for others it doesn't.

But don't worry because it's a lot less complicated than brain surgery. Just try it for a month or 2 and see how it goes. Be patient because you might not see results right away. If you are going to use it as a toner, just mix it with an equal amount of water, so that it is not to pure and does not irritate your face. Use a cotton swab to apply it and you might want to start out doing it just once a day. Than if you think your skin can handle it 2 times a day.

As for drinking it, you'll also have to experiment and play around with the amount, start out with just a little and gradually up the amount without overdoing it. I hope that this ACV stuff works for you, if not don't give up and keep searching on the org. I have never tried it myself but I've read a lot about it and yes some people have had really good results with it fading their red marks.

I know sometimes threads end up looking like WWF matches, lol I'm sure everyone is just trying to help . Once you spend some time reading peoples posts you'll figure out part of their personality ;)

Good luck

No offence, but you posted a topic that has been covered many, many times. Using the search option would have answered the question for you. Then, after only 32 minutes you replied to your own post again asking for responses. Then less 1.5 hours later, you make this post.

Strong detective skills.

Strong rudeness.

Strong butthole skills.

Dare I suggest that you keep your unsympathetic opinions to yourself?

Case closed.

:ninja:

:ninja: Sorry you feel this way but I checked some of your topics and people have responded to them !!!

Strong detective skills.

Strong rudeness.

Strong butthole skills.

Case closed.

I am not ashamed of the fact that I am unsymapthetic to people who expect others to fall at their feet.

Wow, I've found alot of people on here are kinda of rude and snotty. Some of you people need to chill, and maybe you should realize i'm new to this website. starting to think i should think twice about posting shit on here.

Ok to the person who started the thread. The only why you can be sure if Apple Cider Vinegar works is if you try it. ACV is like any other treatment or med, it works for some people and for others it doesn't.

But don't worry because it's a lot less complicated than brain surgery. Just try it for a month or 2 and see how it goes. Be patient because you might not see results right away. If you are going to use it as a toner, just mix it with an equal amount of water, so that it is not to pure and does not irritate your face. Use a cotton swab to apply it and you might want to start out doing it just once a day. Than if you think your skin can handle it 2 times a day.

As for drinking it, you'll also have to experiment and play around with the amount, start out with just a little and gradually up the amount without overdoing it. I hope that this ACV stuff works for you, if not don't give up and keep searching on the org. I have never tried it myself but I've read a lot about it and yes some people have had really good results with it fading their red marks.

I know sometimes threads end up looking like WWF matches, lol I'm sure everyone is just trying to help . Once you spend some time reading peoples posts you'll figure out part of their personality ;)

Good luck

Thank you!! most helpful and kind reply I have had on here yet!!

Strong detective skills.

Strong rudeness.

Strong butthole skills.

Case closed.

I am not ashamed of the fact that I am unsymapthetic to people who expect others to fall at their feet.

Wow!! once again another reason to think twice about posting on here.Fucking rude a-hole!! I feel sorry for you.