Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wakeboarder88

AHA morning, BP night only

I've been doing the AHA in the morning and only doing BP at night for 3 days now. I'm still clear of all zits except 1-2 small tiny ones. I'm hoping for the best. BP in the morning is too much for me the dryness and flakiness didn't go away after 3 whole months. My redness and skin tone is way better since only doing it at night.

I'm doing the same thing, i really like it a lot. :) it's only been a few days since the AHA came in the mail but i love love it. plus this way, there are practically no flakes or redness during the daytime, and there's a lot less wait time while treating at night (i slather in jojoba and it absorbs all the BP and soaks up by morning to look very nice!) I'm so glad Dan discovered this ^_^

I'm doing the same thing, i really like it a lot. :) it's only been a few days since the AHA came in the mail but i love love it. plus this way, there are practically no flakes or redness during the daytime, and there's a lot less wait time while treating at night (i slather in jojoba and it absorbs all the BP and soaks up by morning to look very nice!) I'm so glad Dan discovered this ^_^

I know what you mean, I would rather have a few extra pimples than my dry skin shedding during the day time like a snake. It was nasty of all the dead skin hanging on my face

Yeah same for me.

after 1 week i was clear, i had redness and some dryness.

After 3 weeks i was still clear, but the redness and dryness didnt go away.

The last 2 weeks i've only used BP at night and the redness is gone, the dryness also almost gone.

All that is left now for me are the red marks, i hope i wont break out in the future, cuz i read here that it happens to other ppl now and then.