Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

everyone donty waste ur money on lasers and all thar crap realistically needling is whar will improve ur scars the most by farr. needling leaves lasers in da dust for many reasons. it is not as costly less down time and better results. eveyrone who has ice pick scars boxscars or rolling scars should look intlo needling. I thinki it is the best method in producing collagen .thank me later :dance:

Guest MyScarTech
everyone donty waste ur money on lasers and all thar crap realistically needling is whar will improve ur scars the most by farr. needling leaves lasers in da dust for many reasons. it is not as costly less down time and better results. eveyrone who has ice pick scars boxscars or rolling scars should look intlo needling. I thinki it is the best method in producing collagen .thank me later :dance:

I agree , Skin Needling is by far much better then any laser treatments and the results are awesome , just make sure the technician has the expierance ..you have the patience..

Guest delta force operators

what percentage of improvment can result from needling..?? and you say patience? how often do u needle a patient before they are done with treatment myscartech

I had needling....almost 2 weeks ago. Face still looks ugly-pink patches, splotchy, Like I scraped scars of and have the new shiny pink skin exposed now. It's only gotten slightly better since last week. Seems like my skin will never heal, which really sucks. I still see a yellow bruise on the side of my face from the numbing injections. Scars went from slightly raised bloody red to back to normal-maybe 2% better than original. My main concern however is the current patchy texture/pigment of my skin which overall makes me look worse than before. For me, the recovery is not worth the while for the results I've gotten for needling. Maybe my scars will get slightly better in the coming months but for now, I'm still scarred like before except my face now has pink patches on it that is textured differently the normal surrounding skin which I have to worry about hyperpigmenting permanently. Also, the doctor skimmed a very small portion of my undereye skin with the tattoo gun on the left side of my face leaving a pink raised scratch-like mark on it that is still raised and may be a hypertrophic scar that looks like a small horizontal line. Overall- mixed reviews on needling. Do it at your own risk, you never know how u'll heal.

Guest MyScarTech
what percentage of improvment can result from needling..?? and you say patience? how often do u needle a patient before they are done with treatment myscartech

It depends on the type and depth of the acne scar, I usually needle the scar 4 times the first 2,, 30 days apart and the last 2 treatments 2 to 3 months apart.

were talking about needling, not dermarolling, but besides the roller and a tattoo gun, whats the difference?