Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So yeah i met a girl there and she lives WHERE i am.. , we so close each other.

she wanted to hang out in the park...she posted her phone number to say when..

she said we should hang out on saturday...

i never called her and now she wont even write me.... hehe

cause i had pics on my myspace.. and i edited them.... removed my 4-5 acne i had..

Meh ... >_>

I will never get to meet girls.. I aM TOoooooo shYyyyyy

I just get embarrassed , I am sure girls that are really nice they wouldn't mind about acne.

So yeah i met a girl there and she lives WHERE i am.. , we so close each other.

she wanted to hang out in the park...she posted her phone number to say when..

she said we should hang out on saturday...

i never called her and now she wont even write me.... hehe

cause i had pics on my myspace.. and i edited them.... removed my 4-5 acne i had..

Meh ... >_>

I will never get to meet girls.. I aM TOoooooo shYyyyyy

I just get embarrassed , I am sure girls that are really nice they wouldn't mind about acne.

Are you a man or a girl? Grow up. Get out there. Start doing some girls! Shyness will get you no where. If it gets you a girl, that girl will run all over you. Be a butthole and you will have girls respect you like never before! :dance:

I met my fiance on myspace... lemme tell you... i look like SHIT compared to my myspace photos cause with makeup on, i look very even toned and you dont see the scars at all... but he still loves me.

If someone treats you wrong because you have acne then they can jog on... they are too superficial and that isnt a quality i would like to have.

Good luck to ya though... if she has a problem with your acne, i know for a fact that i wouldnt want to be a friend to someone like that.

necro ^ I'm a girl and I don't respect buttholes!.

Eddie, just be yourself, I know acne can really mess with one's self esteem. But like you said yourself a really nice girl won't mind a few acne spots. If she doesn't write back don't worry, myspace is full of people, you will meet a nice girl. It doesn't even have to be on myspace. Relationships happen when you least expect them.

Eddie, just be yourself, I know acne can really mess with one's self esteem. But like you said yourself a really nice girl won't mind a few acne spots. If she doesn't write back don't worry, myspace is full of people, you will meet a nice girl. It doesn't even have to be on myspace. Relationships happen when you least expect them.

Agreed! Just be yourself. Assholes SUCK !!

You should use your other avatar pic as it is better. You are selling your beauty short.

As for Eddie, you will need to get out there and find girls in real life. The way it is - based on my extensive online experience the past 10 years or so - is that online, the GIRL chooses the GUY. In real life, the GUY chooses the GIRL. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

:D

I agree as well! :D

You should use your other avatar pic as it is better. You are selling your beauty short.

As for Eddie, you will need to get out there and find girls in real life. The way it is - based on my extensive online experience the past 10 years or so - is that online, the GIRL chooses the GUY. In real life, the GUY chooses the GIRL. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

:D

I agree as well! :D

you will need to get out there and find girls in real life

Now this is sane advice. Necro is right about this. :clap: For all you know the girl you met on myspace could have even worse acne than you and just fixed her pic like you did. Don't worry to much about her. You can find someone in the real world that will see you for who you are :) Good Luck mate.

So you just stood her up? Ouch! She has no idea you were self-conscious about acne...she is probably thinking there is something wrong with her now...did you think about her feelings?

My acne usually doesn't show in photos, but I don't feel those photos are a lie. People can look different in person, acne or no acne. And acne changes....you may have a spot one day and the next it is gone & a new one popped up somewhere else. So for all anyone knows, those photos were taken on good days. Don't worry too much about them comparing your myspace photos to your real life appearance.

And I agree.... stick to meeting people in person. Shyness is a hurdle, but it can be overcome.

So you just stood her up? Ouch! She has no idea you were self-conscious about acne...she is probably thinking there is something wrong with her now...did you think about her feelings?

My acne usually doesn't show in photos, but I don't feel those photos are a lie. People can look different in person, acne or no acne. And acne changes....you may have a spot one day and the next it is gone & a new one popped up somewhere else. So for all anyone knows, those photos were taken on good days. Don't worry too much about them comparing your myspace photos to your real life appearance.

And I agree.... stick to meeting people in person. Shyness is a hurdle, but it can be overcome.

I'm under the impression he just didn't call her to set up a time frame. If he set a date and didn't show up that's cold. I agree no doubt she is blaming herself considering you saw her picture.

Anxiety / shyness isn't something that generally goes away naturally, you need to address it by eliminating the social anxiety.

I read about a man with terrible anxiety. He forced himself to go to his local park everyday. He would sit next to women and start up a random conversation. (regardless of their age or whether he was attracted to them.) He never got a date in this manner, although he stopped being shy. The man slowly broke down his irrational fears. Worse comes to worse a stranger whom you will never see again will walk away from you.

I think it's a logical approach since they are people who have no affiliation with you. It will remove the pressure of "talking and embarrassing" yourself with people you see on a regular basis. (Schoolmates / Co-workers)

Even if you don't have social anxiety this will help you feel more comfortable with yourself, and it will eliminate shyness. I think the guy wrote down every encounter he had and out of like 150 people only 5-10 walked away from him. (He was a teenager when he did this, but he later became a psychologist.)

Guest missyjean130

It's better to meet girls in person...and meeting people online is for older folks who have trouble finding places to meet a date.

Plus, If you date someone from Myspace...there could be a lot of issues....Myspace is a complete drama orgy..full of stalkerish ex boyfriends and whorish teenage girls.

well I am nice and i wanted to meet her.. cause i need nice friends.

I don't have friends , only at my job .

I actually only have 3-4 acne is going away , but i have scars hehe.. little ones

, yes i did quit myspace. :P

ok i will meet people in real life. :P , going to college soon :)

Thx to my diet , i am getting clear.

A lot of girls think shy guys are cute :P , but then they also wait for the guy to make the first move lol... how ironic right? I met my current boyfriend online as well, not through myspace ( -.- all those blog things are stalker central in my opinion ). The pictures I sent him were also good ones that I liked and revealed minimum~no acne at all due to lighteningm sometimes if there are spots or my skin looked too shiny cause of the oil, I would photoshop it :liar: . But hey, when I first went to meet my boyfriend at the airport, ( Yes I was freaking out and nervous what it was going to be like and all ! ) I saw him first and snuck behind him and gave him a hug. He realized who it was and turned around and gave me a smile and said I looked great.

A couple of flaws on your face won't turn someone off if they really like/love who you are. My boyfriend the time I went to his place had this inflammation on his upper lip, his brothers were making fun of him cause it was right when I came he got a pimple lol. I don't care :P cause I know what he must be feeling "Omg , I have this huge zit on my lip, she might be disgusted to even kiss me now..." Uh huh dork... lol I kiss him whenever I get the chance :wub: who cares about the pimple, I have some too ( haha ).

Good luck EddieE, there are a lot of real nice girls out there ! They prolly have flaws too, you just can't see cause of make-up, so no worries, they know what it's like too.

A lot of girls think shy guys are cute :P , but then they also wait for the guy to make the first move lol... how ironic right? I met my current boyfriend online as well, not through myspace ( -.- all those blog things are stalker central in my opinion ). The pictures I sent him were also good ones that I liked and revealed minimum~no acne at all due to lighteningm sometimes if there are spots or my skin looked too shiny cause of the oil, I would photoshop it :liar: . But hey, when I first went to meet my boyfriend at the airport, ( Yes I was freaking out and nervous what it was going to be like and all ! ) I saw him first and snuck behind him and gave him a hug. He realized who it was and turned around and gave me a smile and said I looked great.

A couple of flaws on your face won't turn someone off if they really like/love who you are. My boyfriend the time I went to his place had this inflammation on his upper lip, his brothers were making fun of him cause it was right when I came he got a pimple lol. I don't care :P cause I know what he must be feeling "Omg , I have this huge zit on my lip, she might be disgusted to even kiss me now..." Uh huh dork... lol I kiss him whenever I get the chance :wub: who cares about the pimple, I have some too ( haha ).

Good luck EddieE, there are a lot of real nice girls out there ! They prolly have flaws too, you just can't see cause of make-up, so no worries, they know what it's like too.

That's why I don't buy that BS anymore. I used to be shy but shy never gets you anywhere in life. Top CEO's aren't shy, top athlete's aren't shy, top pimps like myself aren't shy. At best shy will get you in. Yes it turns a girl on that you are shy around them. But find out how much of that girly-shy-afraid-of-everything doo doo they can take from a guy and you will find out how shyness will end any awesome relationship.

From my experience to get long relationships that last - be more of a butthole than be more shy. Trust me I'm a chick magnet! :D

Not all girls are so superficial that they would turn you down because of acne, you definitely need to be confident enough to get out there and get going.

Of course this is coming from a complete hypocrite since I havent yet learned how to follow my own advice.

But I wish you all the best =)