Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lamarr1986

Pretty interesting.....

The exact reason why you don't get a tattoo- because you'll eventually get sick of it/outgrow it and have to figure out how to have it removed.

Remember when tribal art/arm bands were the rage. Now everyone's spending tons of cash to try and remove those ugly and terribly cliched tats.

I told myself that I might get a tattoo if I thought of something that I would absolutely never want to change or get removed in my entire life- needless to say, I have found that yet.

Hey lamarr, this has been posted in the scarless healing thread. Thing is, I dont think it might work for scars as the tattoo ink level doesnt go all the way into the dermis. If im not wrong, its just the epidermis.

pharell also used to have bad acne as well. I believe he had a chemical peel done for his acne scars.

where did you hear that?

Did you not see him 2 years ago? Dudes face looked plastic.

Check out the article, i am sure if they can do this, acne scars can be corrected perfectly aswell...

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/daily/080701-p...ve-tattoos.aspx

LMFAO ! ! !

and you say my accutane hairloss theories aree laughable (hair has come back way i expected it too aswell btw)

but then you think that TATTOO REMOVER (ink...skin...ink...skin) NOT skin defects and disfigurement.

will get rid of acne scars????????????? PMSL

your a fool Lamarr1986