Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
keenek0ng

EVEN BETTER MOISTURIZER THAN DAN KERNS?

I have been using the BP treatment for years and it is great, but my moisturizer was too creamy or oily. I stumbled on a new moisturizer at Origins. Its a moisturizer and it heals your scars/ redness too!! I have never tried Dan Kern's Moisturizer, so I cannot say its better, but it definitely got rid of a lot of scars I had quickly while keeping my skin smooth and hydrated. It's called Made A Difference, Skin Rejuvenating Treatment and its a bit pricey for about 33.50$ for a 1.7 oz bottle, but believe me it does make a difference. First, get a sample from your local Origins and you can see if it works for you before committing your money. Best of all, it smells like lemons!

www.origins.com

Guest anonymous
I have been using the BP treatment for years and it is great, but my moisturizer was too creamy or oily. I stumbled on a new moisturizer at Origins. Its a moisturizer and it heals your scars/ redness too!! I have never tried Dan Kern's Moisturizer, so I cannot say its better, but it definitely got rid of a lot of scars I had quickly while keeping my skin smooth and hydrated. It's called Made A Difference, Skin Rejuvenating Treatment and its a bit pricey for about 33.50$ for a 1.7 oz bottle, but believe me it does make a difference. First, get a sample from your local Origins and you can see if it works for you before committing your money. Best of all, it smells like lemons!

www.origins.com

homo :shhh:

I don't understand, why is everyone getting so mad? keenek0ng was just making a reccomendation for a product that worked for him/her, not really bad-mouthing Dan's moisterizer...

Guest anonymous
I don't understand, why is everyone getting so mad? keenek0ng was just making a reccomendation for a product that worked for him/her, not really bad-mouthing Dan's moisterizer...

this guys blatently advertising this product trying to sell it. the only guy that should be selling anything on here is the guy who created the site...DK.

regardless of the OP's intention don't you think calling someone a homo is a bit too much and uncalled for? Really.

I am not advertising and I'm not associated with Origins, so stop assuming. I was just recommending something that works. If any of you tried it, you would know I'm not lying. And thanks automattox for backing me up.

Guest anonymous
regardless of the OP's intention don't you think calling someone a homo is a bit too much and uncalled for? Really.

you again...of course it's not. don't you think that these jerks that put together money marketing scams on people like us deserve to be called out. i don't take name calling as serious you. I call them as i see them though and ALWAYS will. bottom line is calling him that is fairly going easy on someone like that compared to what they really are. do your homework. do you know how many scams there are out there and how much time and effort these people put in to get your hard earned money. to me i take this shit serious. do you realize how much of a profit that so called acne cures make? if you don't mind shelling out your money and putting in your time and effort on that crap by all means go ahead. and as for my man or whatever you are don't make your first post on here one that claims to be a better moisturizer than the highest selling one on here and one that the guy who put this site together sells. it's not a good look....try being a little more subtle with your marketing scams. FIRST DAY AS A MEMBER...FIRST POST..wow. i mean it's not like that's not something that isn't rampid on here...c'mon! let's be real.

For the first time I am totally on the Red Sox side here. keenek0ng is obviously some sort of rep, and to try and post something like that on here is ridiculous. I'm definitely never using Origins products, ever. Plus, somebody told me that they club baby seals for their "delicious" pancreas's, and eat them sitting on top of their mountains of money that resulted from disgusting pseudo-psuedo rep-ers like keenek0ng.

A one-time mention of a product is not a crime, folks. Let's take it easy on the new guy.

A little reminder to the OP that we do not tolerate advertising or linking though, so let's just remember that and all will be well.

We also do not tolerate name calling, so let's all disagree or say what we need to without going there. k?

Thanks!

Guest anonymous
For the first time I am totally on the Red Sox side here.

awh that's sweet :cry:. you want more proof another one today!!! what do you know..it's amazing don't you think. someone isn't on the up and up and only wants your MONEY...oh my goodness. :shock:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...=207469&hl=

oh well the moderator deleted it good anyway they only posted the same thing on every possible board on here. if you question it ask her.

I am still trying to figure out what the big deal is about the OP's post. People talk about specific products here they like all the time. Isn't that the point of the forum...to share advice about what works for people? Isn't the makeup forum absolutely chock full of that?? One of the reasons why I've been reading this forum for almost FOUR YEARS is that Dan allows it to be a place where people with acne can discuss ALL TYPES OF acne related issues and products, and not just his own stuff. It's mainly because of a similar post in the makeup forum about L'oreal mineral foundation a year ago that I started using that product and it ended up being the best coverup I'd ever tried and GREATLY helping my skin...yet if I hadn't read about it here I would have never tried it.

Yeah, there's a no linking rule but a number of people have broken that too, both knowingly and unknowingly.

Besides, origins is a store with chains nationwide same as a bath and body works or body shop...how is the OP gonna profit from people going to the main link??

Kate

you again...of course it's not. don't you think that these jerks that put together money marketing scams on people like us deserve to be called out. i don't take name calling as serious you. I call them as i see them though and ALWAYS will. bottom line is calling him that is fairly going easy on someone like that compared to what they really are. do your homework. do you know how many scams there are out there and how much time and effort these people put in to get your hard earned money. to me i take this shit serious. do you realize how much of a profit that so called acne cures make? if you don't mind shelling out your money and putting in your time and effort on that crap by all means go ahead. and as for my man or whatever you are don't make your first post on here one that claims to be a better moisturizer than the highest selling one on here and one that the guy who put this site together sells. it's not a good look....try being a little more subtle with your marketing scams. FIRST DAY AS A MEMBER...FIRST POST..wow. i mean it's not like that's not something that isn't rampid on here...c'mon! let's be real.

Wait..wait..did you just say that you don't think calling someone a homo is uncalled for?? Why doesn't that surprise me.....

ok then. Redsox "trying to hide something with his big muscle arm picture".....if the shoe fits.

Guest anonymous

Wait..wait..did you just say that you don't think calling someone a homo is uncalled for?? Why doesn't that surprise me.....

ok then. Redsox "trying to hide something with his big muscle arm picture".....if the shoe fits.

I'm not trying to hide anything. what is it that you would like to know or find out about me. just ask and ye shall recieve...and believe me i deliver baby :banana: all night long. btw where's your picture sexy?

I just wanted to let people know about the product that worked, which is the reason I joined the forum. If you try it, let me know if it works for you.

I'm not trying to hide anything. what is it that you would like to know or find out about me. just ask and ye shall recieve...and believe me i deliver baby :banana: all night long. btw where's your picture sexy?

believe me sweetie, just like wearing makeup , you're not really hiding anything.

Please stop all this ridiculous bickering, folks. This is a support forum, in case some of you have forgotten. We're all in the same boat. :)