Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well!!!

I'm giving my first ever public examinations.They've been going on for the last month.My face was all clear.I was feeling so good about myself that I could see my productivity increase.More effort was going into my studies.It was going perfectly well until one day my face broke out badly.I couldn't study and stared at the mirror all day.It's 9:20 p.m. right now and I have my last Science examination tomorrow.Didn'y feel like studying because of my acne.Was just browsing through this site and some of the posts were so inspirational.I'd given up hope for my science exam.BUt now i feel so much more better after reading a few topics.I'M not going to let acne bog me down now.

I still have 13 hours before my examination and like the others...I want to fare well in them too.I'm going to study.I am going to do well. biggrin.gif Don't think I would've been in a condition to study if I hadn't read some of your posts.THANKS A LOT GUYS>>>>>>YOU ROCKKK =D>

O:)

aha, nice. Seriously, a lot of people underestimate the power of all-night cramming. I once told my friends how I did this and they were all like 'omg, you should get a good nights sleep omg bblahgaoktoest'. But I beat them all in the exams. Look who's laughing NOW. ME. HAHAHA.

Grats. I was never any good at science but I think i'll read some of the threads in this forum an then go an retake my exam. biggrin.gif

--jay

Good luck cramming of math and science exams. Ima bio major and if i ever get behind in any math or science course then I am pretty much fucked. This isnt a history class where all you do is memorize info. there is a lot depth in classes like Organic chemistry, physics and Calculus.