Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NaturalSkinCare

Apple Cider Vinegar Help! Water to Vinegar Ratio???

after reading lionqueen's thread about ph levels ..i am curious as to how i can maximize the efficiency of the Apple cider vinegar toner ???

at what pH is acv naturally and how can i get it to an optimal level to work for my skin?

thanks

Try 1/3 Warm water, and 2/3 ACV, if it stings too bad, use more water in the mix. I used to use it on my face after a gentle cleanser, but it kind of stopped working for me. Doesn't reduce some redness. Try it !

Try 1/3 Warm water, and 2/3 ACV, if it stings too bad, use more water in the mix. I used to use it on my face after a gentle cleanser, but it kind of stopped working for me. Doesn't reduce some redness. Try it !

why warm water?? and what kind of ph level does this produce?

I have no idea to be honest lol... I know warm~hot water opens up your pores, so the ACV can really get into your skin. Never hurts to try it right?

I find it to be a bit tingly/refreshing so i used 50/50 acv with plain room temperature water (i make a mini batch each week and keep it bottled).