Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Blackhead Masque?

I just saw this too on youtube and found the website/blogspot...anyone out there tried this "charcoal mask" for clearing blackheads?

Many people were sceptical at first, but after they tried the BLAKhead Masque, they couldn't be happier. It actually pulls out blackheads from the roots of the pore, leaving skin feeling smooth & clean. The charcoal ingredient also acts to absorb excessive oil from the skin.

See for yourself the pictures of successful blackhead removed using the BLAKhead Masque.

I just love this product!!

The fact that the person who sells the product joined acne.org to make that one post is suspicious in the first place :rolleyes:

I've tried the Origins mask with active charcoal, and tbh it didn't really seem to do anything. But this may be different, who knows.

Yep, when I read this thread, "spam" jumped out for me. If I'm wrong I apologize, but personally I won't be trying this so called masque.

The "carbon" part of my mask is kinda like charcoal. I like it, but it also has 2 types of clay, mud, glycerin, and some soothing ingredients in it.

I use the Skin Balancing Carbon Mask as well by Paula's Choice and i think its great. But you probably need to use more than just a mask to get rid of blackheads. So i use the BHA 2% liquuid by Paulas Choice as well and it seems to work for me.

It worked for me at first, although I didn't buy it from that site though. If you go to www.blackheadmask.com they sell the exact same mask at a cheaper price.

I was actually just thinking about buying it this morning but I checked this site first. After reading the post of the maker/seller or whatever posted, now I won't because it sounds so phony xD

i just ordered from this site: www.blackheadmask.com

I've been having blackhead problems for a while now, so we'll see how well it works...

i just ordered from this site: www.blackheadmask.com

I've been having blackhead problems for a while now, so we'll see how well it works...

What did you think? Did it work? I'm thinking about buying some...

Origins makes a charcoal mask. I tried it...It's alright. You kinda look like a monster when you wear it so I only put it on when I was soaking in the tub, lol!

It also smells quite funny but not bad...well, not really bad. I didn't see any major difference but it does give you a mighty fresh feeling after its done!

Anyone tried this? Does it darken your skin? Can this really work and is it healthy?

I just ordered this Blackhead mask. I decided its worth to try it. It's gotta be better than those damn pore strips right. (pore strips make me break out and don't remove ALL my blackheads). This stuff claims to remove all your blackheads, so I ordered it. As soon as I get it I'm gonna use it and I'll let you guys know if it REALLY works.

SUCH A RIP OFF !!

i just came across this mask my self. these people have their own website selling this suff for around $30, everyone..... this is such a rip off. The mask that everyone is talking about is really called "Daiso Charcoal Mask". i have nothing negative to say about the mask ( this stuff really works) the problem is that they are selling this product to everyone for $30 bucks, when you can get this stuff for $2.00 in the store. (my sister gets it for me all the time). i just hope i have saved someone from making the mistake of spending so much money on something that is so much cheaper. :naughty:

HERE A PIC:

post-133616-1279435787_thumb.jpg

post-133616-1279435787_thumb.jpg

Edited by sweetpink19

SUCH A RIP OFF !!

i just came across this mask my self. these people have their own website selling this suff for around $30, everyone..... this is such a rip off. The mask that everyone is talking about is really called "Daiso Charcoal Mask". i have nothing negative to say about the mask ( this stuff really works) the problem is that they are selling this product to everyone for $30 bucks, when you can get this stuff for $2.00 in the store. (my sister gets it for me all the time). i just hope i have saved someone from making the mistake of spending so much money on something that is so much cheaper. :naughty:

HERE A PIC:

And what store can you find this at?

SUCH A RIP OFF !!

HERE A PIC:

And what store can you find this at?

I live in BROOKLYN,NY and around my area they sell the mask in almost any Beauty Supply Store i walk into. I dont know where you live, but i did a quick search online for the mask and found it for $7.20 at www.ecrater.com. its not the $2.00 bucks i spend around my way, but it's better then spending $30 at other websites i have run across >(blackheadnomore.blogspot.com)

p.s take some time, go to google.com and search for Daiso Charcoal Mask, im sure you can find it cheaper, if you dont want to spend $7.20 online for it. GOOD LUCK :dance:

hey everyone,

i want to share my best blackhead ridding mask. i have been using it whenever i get a single blackhead.

just take 2 tablespoons of rice. soak it in drinking water overnight. or 4 hours atleast. after that grind it into a thick paste. thick enough that it clings to your skin.

apply it evely on the blackhead prone skin for About 15-20 mins and scrub off when it completely dries.and VOILA!!!

all the blackheads have completely disappeared!=)

try it and plz reply if it works for you..=) :dance:

SUCH A RIP OFF !!

HERE A PIC:

where in Brooklyn did you get this? is there any other place like in Manhattan can i get this product? :think:

I was curious when I saw it on eBay. I wonder if it works. Wouldn't it be delightful if it pulled out stuff from all over the face? I think incl shipping it's like 7 dollars. Not a lot, but it's money down the frain if it doesn't work.