Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yakushi

how long do I have to wait?

I know my acne will disappear in age but how long do I have to wait?

my acne started when I was 13 years old, school camp (perfect timing ](*,) )

the acne on my face is almost completely gone... only my neck, shoulders, back and chest still has some acne and red spots...

last summer it completely disappeard but after that it came back...

I feel very depressed about it and I'm really counting day's till next summer. will it disappear for good now, or am I still to young?

(( I'm 19 years old now and my birthday comes 8 September, I don't look very old for my age. ))

OHYEH AND BTW

bacne s*cks more than acne cause you can pick up a girl (without acne) but never get layed (with bacne) ... sad.gif

acne affects everyone and when it will disappear all depends on the person.... I am 28 now but my acne didn't stop until I was 25 years old. I know some people who are in their 30's and they still have acne.

don't worry to much about it as stress will just make things worst. Life ain't over so take it easy.

OHYEH AND BTW

bacne s*cks more than acne cause you can pick up a girl (without acne) but never get layed (with bacne) ...  sad.gif

I'm 19 years old this December and I started having acne on my face, chest, the upper arms and back since age 15. I'm a dude, by the way.

I'm 19 years old this December and I started having acne on my face, chest, the upper arms and back since age 15. I'm a dude, by the way.

the most comes up on the lower part of the backside of my neck sad.gif

so i wear collars and sweaters, my lower back and shoulders are the next worse place...

you all guy's tell me to get positive thanx but I just can't sad.gif

BUT I'm getting 5% BP today, its not much for the back, but I have to get a dr. discription for 10% ](*,)

Okay, you will most likely not be getting much more acne unless your extremely unlucky. The best thing you can do is either get an OTC 10% BP and jus work on it that way or accutane could probably help it alot. You can get girl easier with a clear face so dont worry about it right now. So set your goal to be 100% clear by the time you are like 20 or 21. It will take about 8-12months for the red spots to go(not gonna lie to you about it), but once they are gone you will feel like a whole new person, and you may not feel that way until you are truly 100% clear and acne is not even associated with you. Look up a good 10%BP product and follow the regimen on this site. You'll be fine. BTW I heard acne is worst for a lot of people at age 19.

heh girls don't see your back when you're doing em....just do the deed and put your shirt back on before they can see your bacne biggrin.gif