Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brunettebaby

a very bad night due to acne! :(

Hi there,

Have you tried mineral makeup? Look at the ingredients - if there's talc in it that's one of the worst things you can put on your skin. Physician's formula has a good line of mineral powders and foundations, even eyeliner. Also, the great thing - they're actually affordable.

I know how you feel - I have cystic acne, and scarring because of it. However, I still look good despite this. One thing I've noticed - if you are self-conscious about your acne, it tends to draw people's attention to it. I just act myself, and I constantly have people telling me they hardly notice the scarring. (acne is now well kept under control - thank you ProActiv!) I know it sounds like it, but I'm not the kind of girl to feed you a load of crap just to make you feel better - Let me tell you about a girl I knew named Brooke. Upon first impression of her, she was really beautiful! Within just a week of knowing her, though, I thought she was one of the ugliest people I'd ever met. Nothing physically changed about her - I just got to know her personality and what I learned actually changed how I physically saw her. One of the greatest assets or stumbling blocks we have is our personality - so never underestimate it. Go forth in confidence. You're a good looking girl, now start acting like it.

Hey thank you very much for your comment and you have made me feel alot better so thank you. I know exaclty what you mean the more i point my acne out the more people notice. I just need to act more confident but sometimes its so hard.

I have only tried maybellene minerals and that broke me out terribly and I think that had talc in it. I didnt know that talc made skin worse but ill look out for it.

Thank you once again :D xx

im shure this is already been disscused and case closed,

but that jerk who was saying whats a brakeout? he has problems. and i do not have acne...i joined this site for a diffrent reaosn...i would like to say that when i see people with acne i dont notice it. i just notice how they treat me. and if they are nice. thats all that mattters, id have to admit when i get a zit i flip out over it and stuff...but no one notices untill i point it out. stay strong and dont let it exclude you form doing things you want to. if you waste your younger years on worriing how you look, when your 50 you'll look bbake want to be that again. dont waste this time of your life

~ lots of luck to you ^^ :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

"and now i am breaking out more than ever has anyone else had any similar experiences to this?"

Nah. of course not, we've never experienced anything like that. What does breaking out mean?

haha! oh god can no-one take a joke nowadays? you have to admit, that is kinda funny :)

"and now i am breaking out more than ever has anyone else had any similar experiences to this?"

Nah. of course not, we've never experienced anything like that. What does breaking out mean?

haha! oh god can no-one take a joke nowadays? you have to admit, that is kinda funny :)

lol ya thats hilarious(:

yea i get breakouts too. i think we all do lol.

This Monday the third i looked in the mirror and looked OMG good, then i got home at like 6ish and looked like shit. Yesterday i looked worse popped a biggie and sum lil ones and looked even worse. Woke up and looked a lil better.

Yup, i hate breakouts. Just when you thought your week was gonna b good... it all goes to shit.

Fuck acne.