Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brunettebaby

a very bad night due to acne! :(

I went to a friends party on the saturday night and my skin was looking lovely and clear on the friday. When i woke up i had a minor breakout on the saturday and i thort oh well ill put makeup on and cover it no one will notice. But i wrong i was :doh: i got my hair done and dyed a very nice brown colour with red in it and when i got home i had a huge cyst!! i tried everything to get it to look better and it didnt so i ended up plastering on the makeup but all night i was so self concious about it and it ruined my night a little i tried to not let it but it did :wall: and now i am breaking out more than ever has anyone else had any similar experiences to this?

"and now i am breaking out more than ever has anyone else had any similar experiences to this?"

Nah. of course not, we've never experienced anything like that. What does breaking out mean?

"and now i am breaking out more than ever has anyone else had any similar experiences to this?"

Nah. of course not, we've never experienced anything like that. What does breaking out mean?

alrite mate no need to get sarcastic with me I only wanted support, you know what breaking out means...breaking out into spots...I thort this is where I could come to for support as we are all in the same boat but i just get a sarcastic comment thrown at me obviously this isnt the place for support. Thanks mate for making me feel even worse than I do now. I thort people would understand and not make nasty comments but I was wrong.

Take a deep breath, and say to yourself, "I need to stop being so sensitive."

I am not being sensitive i only wanted support. Why are you trying to wind me up? is it fun for you or something? I just think that you are incredibly rude and didnt need to be so sarcastic why did you have to say anything?

I don't think he meant any harm, he was just joking with you. We all have bad nights, I even had to cancel previous events with my friends because of my acne. You're not alone trust me. I don't think I would be honest if I told you just keep your chin up, because I can't even do myself, and its hard. Just try to keep your mind off it somehow. Get busy, that's what makes me forget about acne.

I went to a friends party on the saturday night and my skin was looking lovely and clear on the friday. When i woke up i had a minor breakout on the saturday and i thort oh well ill put makeup on and cover it no one will notice. But i wrong i was :doh: i got my hair done and dyed a very nice brown colour with red in it and when i got home i had a huge cyst!! i tried everything to get it to look better and it didnt so i ended up plastering on the makeup but all night i was so self concious about it and it ruined my night a little i tried to not let it but it did :wall: and now i am breaking out more than ever has anyone else had any similar experiences to this?

I nearly slammed on a 50mph slide on my motorcycle through a stop sign and intersection because my brakes failed and you call your night bad? LOL!

The theory of relativity is strong in this thread.

Hey yeah I know how you feel. Happens to me all the time when I go out can be clear for days then bam breakout when I go on a night out!. Its a long hard battle with acne beleive me and youve just got to keep you head up and be as brave as possible. Bad shit happens to the best of us and acne although bad is no where near as bad as some other stuff. You seem by you pic to be a very pretty girl so dont let it worry you that much. Chin up girl and keep hanging on in there.

maybe u stressed , or was worried.... or something.

When i go to mall i get 1 acne in forehead... ya is weird.. dunno why.. >_>

Stopped going there :P

I am not being sensitive i only wanted support. Why are you trying to wind me up? is it fun for you or something? I just think that you are incredibly rude and didnt need to be so sarcastic why did you have to say anything?

ScottC, stop being a dumass...

ScottC, stop being a dumass...

Go snort some Ibuprofen :wacko:

That's the problem with this board. Noone is willing to listen to advice and the harsh truth, they just want compassion and "support", knowing that others feel sorry for them as well.

This is not just directed at the OP. Just a general opinion.

Guest maq

Alright cheer up love. Have indeed experienced it, pretty much most of this year! It's annoying but just try your best not to think about it. I've learnt to go out and really put the acne right at the back of my mind and the night always ends up being good. Shit happens, but hopefully for you and most of us this crap ain't permanent. ;)

Well, I got invited to a sleepover on Saturday. I don't think I'm going to make the sleepover part since that means no makeup removal which equals a breakout. And school is only a day after that. I have church in the morning, a great excuse!

i think it could be that as i brought some new foundation from maybellene and it might have been that which is annoying as the colour is perfect for me. Its so weird how one minute your skin is ok and the next it looks like a warzone!

yea h i know what u mean...but some good make up like lancome or bobbi brown ..its pricey but i think its worth it for ur skin and better cover up imo....

anyway dont worry its clear up in no time :)

try not to think about it too

xxx

I was thinking about trying out bobbi brown foundation is it any good? I remember my brothers girlfriend using it and it looked nice on her and she has mild acne. Thank you for the comment hun :) I know i try not to let it get me down and normally it doesnt when im at work or just at home but that Saturday it did :wall: If you dont mind me asking what foundation do you use? xxx

i use lancome i think its really good, it adapts to my skin perfectly.Bobbi Brown is amazing..i used it for my prom last year and im going to buy some when i get paid next...doesn't suit everyone but i think its great..looks so natural too.

i have moderate acne and it suits me!