Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mkm

Penaten Cream on red marks..works wonders

Im sure a lot of people havent even heard of this cream, but its a German baby rash cream, its made to take a way redness and rashes from younglings, however it has done wonders from my skin.

I have never had serious acne, it was moderate at its worst, however every now and again i will get a nice pimple which leaves an ugly red mark, and my mom recommended i just dab some Penaten Cream on it. And believe it or not, my redmarks were gone completley within a week or so, and i could notice a difference by the next day.

I dont know how well it works on Serious red marks that have been around for weeks, however if you just get over a pimple, i promise you this will speed up they post pimple mark quite a bit.

It doesnt clog pores either, i put a mask of it over my entire face every night, and have never got a pimple from it.

This Cream's main ingredient is Zinc Oxide (18-20%) which is a necessity in healing skin.

Well hope this helps

thanks!

http://www.smallflower.com/penaten/penaten...aign=googlebase