Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am an African-American, I'm 16 and I have acne problems. It all started at 14 and I still have it till this day. I really need help geting rid of this scarring on my nose. I really don't have a problem with the other parts of my fave cause they easily treatable but the main problem is my nose.

My nose is uneven and I have these icepick scars. My nose always seems to be swelled up. Its hard to explain but I really need to even out my nose because that is the most visible sign of ugly on my face. Could any1 help me? This gives me very low self esteem and no confidence whatsoever. I need to restore myself. Any1 just please help me!!!! I have some pics. Could any1 determine what the problem is and suggest some treatments?

post-80950-1217808667_thumb.jpg

post-80950-1217808689_thumb.jpg

post-80950-1217808707_thumb.jpg

post-80950-1217808667_thumb.jpg

post-80950-1217808689_thumb.jpg

post-80950-1217808707_thumb.jpg

hey bud,

i must honestly say you look fine and seem to have a very nice complexion elsewhere. I just wanted to bump your post so someone else can help you with these ice pick scars. best of luck!

I have the same type of scars on my nose. I am now considerly profractional laser. You should consult a dermatalogist and see what he/she recommends.