Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jamielove21

Feeling like garbage.....

I've been on 120 mg of accutane for about a week and a half now. The last probably 4 or 5 days I've felt really crappy. I'm not at all hungry, but eat so that I can take the accutane. Then I feel like im going to throw up. Im REALLY hot for about an hour after I take it. Im not saying that the side effects are enough to make me stop taking it, because when im feeling ok, my skin looks great. Just wanted to vent a little.

I hope everyone is doing well!!

120 mg sure is a lot but I feel you. My derm just upped my dosage from 60 to 80 and I have the same feeling like you. By the way how much do you weight anyways if you don't mind me asking. Plus did you get a 2nd breakout during the higher dosage switch? I did, which wasn't bad at all but I did get one.

Guest anonymous
I've been on 120 mg of accutane for about a week and a half now. The last probably 4 or 5 days I've felt really crappy. I'm not at all hungry, but eat so that I can take the accutane. Then I feel like im going to throw up. Im REALLY hot for about an hour after I take it. Im not saying that the side effects are enough to make me stop taking it, because when im feeling ok, my skin looks great. Just wanted to vent a little.

I hope everyone is doing well!!

to me 120mg of accutane a day should never be allowed!! it's a dangerous dug. if your skin is looking great number one why are you on it and number 2 why SO MUCH!! you have to be carefull with this drug...it's a dousy!