Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Varran

Bio-Oil

Hey,

I'm currently using Bio-Oil to reduce the apperance of my shallow scars and was just wondering how it actually works.

Do the ingridients just make the skin healthier thus making the scars less visible or does it actually help the scars in any way.

I appreicate any responses.

dependinf on the freshness of the scar, and how often you put it on, it can actually improve 'em.

i read lots of post on walgreens site and many reviews had great results I'll try it for my pox scars and see hwta happens i just hope the results are permanent and not just goes away back to normal when you stop

Iv had mixed results, been using it for about 3-4 months and was pretty good at start, made my red marks vanish BUT looking back it made me break out loads. its only recently that after i started using it again after about a week of not using it, did it realise this. i jst blamed it on other products. now iv got about 5 huge spots on my chin/cheak.

i hate to b negative about it, cuz it did speed up healing of scars.