Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ricky H

How much hours of sleep do you get a day?

What about sleep, how much hours of sleep do you all mostly get a day?

What is the right amount of sleep that is needed? 9 or 10 hours?.... :-k

I wish I got 9 or 10 hours. I get about 8 and I think 7-8 hrs. for adults is what they say is "healthy". They also say it depends on the person but I don't see how people really function with less than 7hrs of sleep a day.

Aurelia

WOAH how do you function on such little sleep? Is it that you can't fall asleep or stay asleep?

I get 5 hours of sleep a day. I suck at sleeping.

Guest Tracy

I try to get 8 hours sleep each night.....sometimes though I get 7....sometimes 9, but usually 8 hours a night.

WOAH how do you function on such little sleep?  Is it that you can't fall asleep or stay asleep?

It takes me hours to fall asleep, i lie in bed at 10pm and don't fall asleep until like.. 2 or 3am, then i have to wake up at 6.30am. #-o

I get about 4-6 hours sleep. Usually I'm in bed around midnight, then I wake up at 5 a.m. to get ready for school. Trust me, it takes me a LONG TIME to get ready!

I wish I got 9 or 10 hours.  I get about 8 and I think 7-8 hrs. for adults is what they say is \"healthy\".  They also say it depends on the person but I don't see how people really function with less than 7hrs of sleep a day.

Aurelia

I get about 7 or 8 hours normally. If I sleep like 10 hours on the weekend I feel sleepier early in the day. I cannot under any circumstances function normally with 6 hours of sleep or less. Okay, well maybe for one night 6 hours of sleep or less is okay, but now 2 or more nights in a row.

i generally fall asleep around 11:30 and get up at 6:15 so whats that.. 6.15? yup.. thats for me baybee. its not a matter of being able to fall asleep its just going to bed reallly i usually stay on the computer talking to people on icq or something like that. for example, it's 11:06 pm right now i should moisturize again and go to bed.

one thing is that it takes me 45 minutes to do my regimin because i have to spend so much freakin time waiting between bp and moisturizer and vinegar its all so confusing.. well my sneaker pimps cd is done burning so i'ma stop rambling and go snooze.

later taters

I usually get about 6-7 hours of sleep but i can sleep for ages if i don't have to get up.

I'm usually late for college because i like my bed so much 8-[

I usually get about 6 hours during the week cos of late nights doing work and early mornings. Then I try and catch up on what I missed at the weekends (especially Sundays). I only got 4 hours sleep last night though but I don't feel too bad on it.

Ahh, this brings back memories of college. Finished a paper due that day at 4 am... took a shower, went to bed at 4:30, got up at 7 for an 8am class to turn the paper in. Boy that day was fun.

Wow.. I thought everyone slept more than me. Now I don't feel so bad. I usually get between 5 and 6 hours of sleep because I have to work til 11, get home between 11:15 and 11:30, check email, do the whole face washin thing, sometimes I have homework and such, then I gotta get up at 6:30 every day (including Sat and Sun) except Tues and Thurs (get up at 5:30 those days). My schedule sucks! I live on caffeine, which is probably not so good for me. And sometimes I start thinking about stuff I have to do the next day or later in the week and end up lying in bed forever unable to sleep. All last weekend I think I got a total of four hours of sleep. People wonder why I live for naps....

As interesting as it is to read about people's sleeping patterns, does this have any effect on our skin?

Oh, to those of you who do have trouble sleeping, a bit of advice: Ambien is evil!! Anyone ever taken it? Very strange experience for me.. And Tylenol PM makes you feel like crap the entire next day after you take it.

Okay, I'm done now.

8ish hours a night for me... sometimes more, sometimes less. I don't function very well at all on anything less than about 6.5 hours, though.

Oh, to those of you who do have trouble sleeping, a bit of advice:  Ambien is evil!!  Anyone ever taken it?  Very strange experience for me..