Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iCogito

White Teeth

I would like to share a product I found useful.

I loove having white teeth. So I used to buy expenssive Crest strips. One day I went to the store to get a good whitening toothpaste to use between the strips. And I got Arm& Hammer Whitening Boost for about 6$. I was shocked. It's soo good, it's much better than any whitening product I've tried. I put some on my teeth and keep it as long as I can, and then brush it.

It has the smell and the taste of the Crest strips. I apply it directly and my teeth are just fine. I do it once in 3 days. It doesn't do much when u just wash your teeth with it over the toothpaste.

Warnings

Whitening Booster is not an anticavity fluoride-containing toothpaste. Should not be used alone. Must be used in combination with toothpaste.

It has the smell and the taste of the Crest strips. I apply it directly and my teeth are just fine. I do it once in 3 days. It doesn't do much when u just wash your teeth with it over the toothpaste.

Plain water and water with arsenic in it would smell and taste the same too. That doesn't mean the water with arsenic in it won't do some major damage.

Well, that's fine. I'm just saying that just because something seems similar to something else, it doesn't make them the same. And using stuff that's supposed to be diluted at full strength doesn't seem like a smart move to me, especially when you're just letting it sit on your teeth. A lot of products intended to whiten teeth can cause damage to your gums and stuff. Just because you don't notice any damage, doesn't mean it's not happening.