Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cecilia

PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMPLETED ACCUTANE

yes, me. This was my 4th time on it. It does get you perfectly clear eventually, took me 4-5 months each time on it, but obviouslly judging by this being my 4th time on it, it doesnt last.( the results) your acne will come back eventually. Its an endless cycle.

Guest Tracy

I took only one course of Accutane and it did the trick for me. I've been off accutane for about 2 1/2 years now.....and I took 80 mg/day. 40 mg/am and 40mg/pm for a total of 4 months. I'm 95% clear and usually remain between 95% and 98% clear.

I was perfectly clear both times I used it, but it didnt last for me either

First time results lasted for about 2 years and 2nd not as long...

I am considering using it again cause although my acne has never been sever it doesnt respond to other treatments very well (and i have tried everyting) sad.gif

I start tomorrow, what do I do with my B5? Can I still take it with the Accutane so I don't break out like crazy?

My brother went on it for severe acne. Despite the unusual occurance of keloid scars on his chest and shoulders, his skin is ALMOST perfect. I'm so jealous of his complexion. It's peaches and cream, and almost flawless.

If you're a good candidate for accutane, then I would say go for it. I've seen the results, and they're awesome. smile.gif