Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f4ll3n89

rigth side of face vs left

the left side of my face i do not apply bp to - only moisturize. the right side i do.

the left side is much cleaer then the right...should i stop using bp on the right cheek? is acne symetrical?

I dont apply BP to areas that I am not acne-prone. No reason to. My left side is much much worse than right, but my right still has at least one all the time. So I apply it to both, but if My right was pretty consistenly clear Id save that BP.

omgosh i know what you mean, i wash my face with a mild soap every night and no harsh chemicals and my right side of my face is always more broken out then my left, like my left is pretty much always clear. and my right has like 4 zits on it, like a two-face effect. i hate it

This post caught my attention because right now my left side is basicaly clear, but my right side has two zits on my chin and two zits and a going away cyst-like zit on my forehead. I think it's because I sleep on my stomach with my right side of my face pressed into the pillow/sheets though.