Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Timewavezer0

Going natural will cure your acne within a month

I'd like to start off by saying that in my4 years of high school i had no pimples till about my senior year, at that time i panicked like we all do and went out and bought a acne cleanser. A few days after my pimple went away , thought it was a miracle wash, a week later i notice two spots, do the same routine then they go away.

You see all cleansers do more harm then good, for the last 4 months Ive had moderate to minimal acne mainly on my forehead, im a guy with long hair and it tends to rest on my forehead a lot, i dont blame the cleansers for this. But whenever id exfoliate with say st. ives it would feel great then the next 3 days id just develop more non inflamed acne. Same goes for my face I used the purpose gentle cleansing bar for the longest time and same thing.

So i said screw it about 3 months ago , I realized all thru my 9-11 grades i didn't do shit to my face no cleanser, just a little water,. So i went with that method and wow, clear skin. Note i still get a pimple here or there but it heals much faster and is not irritated.

My method is simple i wash 3 times a day morning after work since my job is alittle dirty and night.

Warm water to open up your pores i do this for about 2 min massage slightly then splash cool water on when im finished.

I also changed to no shampoo or conditioner, water only, but once a week i use white vinegar to clean nicely , my hair never been so perfect!

Also im a vegetarian and avoid all dairy, but i loveee my sweeets, tons of sugar will affect anyone in the wrong way its just not good, but dont kill yourself treat yourself once in a while and dont worry about it, you wont break out.

I'm glad you've had success with this approach to skin care! We've had some other members who share your luck in this - awesome!

I've been trying this for the past month or two and I can say they just keep coming back. Real pain, but I think I will keep at this until I feel it really doesn't work.

I'm starting to follow the more natural route now as well, good so far.

But I've tried this before a few years ago when I probably wasn't growing out of acne, and I broke out the worst I ever had. So if someone is going to try just water, I would just try for a while and make sure it doesnt cause you to break out before you just quit everything.

Also washing your hair once a week sounds good to me, I'll look this up.

just a note...what works for you will not work for everyone else. yes there are some people who could do this, but this is kind of an umbrella statement considering there are people out there willing to try ANYTHING, so if they try it and get let down they'll be pissed, not realizing you have different skin.

dont wanna take away from your success though, so this is really great. glad you found something that works for you!

Just saying every human needs nature, we were put her to live in the woods to need nothing, it will work for you , think positive dont cry about every little mark or pimple, if you have severe acne due to an allergic reaction to a certain food, figure out what it is instead of ingesting acutane, scrubbing the hell out of your face with cleansers,forms of acid, hmm if you get a cut do you scrub it , throw treatments on it , no let your wounds heal.!!! Water good vibes and more water ;)