Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ScottC has no game

Anybody know any gluten free/low GI bread?

I'm so sick of just eating poultry, veggies, and fruit. If I could add bread or pasta into my diet my life would be so much easier.

Any brand name(s) and where I can find them or order them would be awesome. Is there such thing as gluten free/ low GI pasta?

Are you sure gluten is a problem for you? I found eating sprouted grain bread doesnt cause any problems. I think too man people void gluten because some people have a problem. Oherwise, I think most are the gluten-free breads have higher GI than whole wheat breads, at least to the best of knowledge.

Orgran, if u get that where u live. They make quite alot of gluten free foods. Absolutely cut gluten out to see if it makes a difference, it is one of the leading causes for so many of the ppl here. If I eat regular bread, without fail, 2 days later I start getting big painful pimples on the back of my neck for the next 2 weeks. Never fails...

Are you sure gluten is a problem for you? I found eating sprouted grain bread doesnt cause any problems. I think too man people void gluten because some people have a problem. Oherwise, I think most are the gluten-free breads have higher GI than whole wheat breads, at least to the best of knowledge.

Ya Ezekiel bread are good.

agreed many people are allergic to gluten or dunno.

I have no problem with gluten , i am not allergic to nothing .. .. thx goodness :)

I found a great bread at Whole Foods: Organic Whole Grain Oat Bread from Vermont Bread Co.

Doesn't advertise the fact that it's "Gluten Free", but gluten is also not listed anywhere in the ingredients.

I found a great bread at Whole Foods: Organic Whole Grain Oat Bread from Vermont Bread Co.

Doesn't advertise the fact that it's "Gluten Free", but gluten is also not listed anywhere in the ingredients.

if it says "wheat", "flour", " natural flavor"...then 99% it has gluten in it

and try this flax seed bread

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/breads/r/flaxbasicfoc.htm

it's low carb and gluten free

but I dont try it tho...cause flax seed releases poison when it's heated up ( not even sure if it's ok when it's cold)

i feel ur pain. i want gluten free cookies, bread, brownies, pizza anything but i cant get it anywhere local. Does Copps or Whole Foods have any gluten free shit?

but anyways Whole Grain Oats dont have gluten in them? i didnt kno that.

I dont know what you guys are worrying for..there are plenty ONLINE SOURCES THAT SELL GLUTEN FREE FOODS, JUST GOOGLE THEM...

They sell gluten free passta/breads/cereals...ext..I dont understand why you ghjys are having a hard time findin these gluten free foods :eh:

yea I agree with the poster up there gluten free foods are easy to find in the health food store, and if u cant find what your looking for there are plenty of gluten free flours that taste great =D

I like the ones that are like rice and tapioca flour and some other stuff. they make great cookies.

But I find that my problem is probably not gluten but things that have gluten in them like wheat and other grains, starchy carbs.

I think this is the case for many people that have success with a gluten free diet is that they arent eating as many carbs from wheat and other bad things and it helps clear them up.

umm im only 16 i cant just order shit off the internet to my house. Plus its pretty embarassing even tho i dont really give a shit but that my siblings and even parents are like wtf why are u going gluten free. And theyd flip if i said gluten causes acne cuz ive said that about so much other shit. I told em proactive heals acne and it didnt i told em all these hoome remedies would work. N theyd by shit like Hydrogen Peroxide and Neosporin. W.e

"Food For Life" makes a good gluten-free, sprouted, low Glycemic bread, called "Ezeikel". It's pricey though ($6 for a loaf at my local Whole Foods).

Thuglife2k5..

I mean, what can we do about that then?

I f ur only 16, There is nothing we can help you with besides you getting a job, a prepaid debit card and oredering online..

I had a job 15 and bought what I wanted ..you are whinning about not having the gluten foods you want, and when we offer advice, you say ur scaread to tell ur mom?

Like I said, get a job, and buy a prepaid debit card...or u can just keep whinning.

"Food For Life" makes a good gluten-free, sprouted, low Glycemic bread, called "Ezeikel". It's pricey though ($6 for a loaf at my local Whole Foods).

If you have Trader Joe's near you it is only $3.50, at least in my area. They also make a really good rice bread that tastes much better than the Ezekiel stuff.

If you have Trader Joe's near you it is only $3.50, at least in my area. They also make a really good rice bread that tastes much better than the Ezekiel stuff.

Ezeikel's "regular" bread only costs 3.50 for me, it's only their gluten-free varieties that are more expensive.

o ya ariellestar no problem ill do that right away just for u!! uhh... no...

and plz dont bitch at me again.

dude, ur mentality needs some work, that attitude may fly in other forums, but ppl won't appreciate here. just find solutions, don't dwell on problems

^^Tobias, correct..

Thuglife2k5, I am not trying to be rude with you..however I am just saying...

you say you want to eat breads, or foods that are usually filled with gluten, and cereals and all..and I let you know that you can buy those foods online..

and then you say your only 16 yrs old, and you dont want your family to know..

I dont believe your family will ,like ban you from the family just becuase you request a apecial type of food for clear skin, but better yet, for your health...

They may look at you weird, or with worry now, but its better they look at you this way, then if you become sick on a deeper level, especially if you ARE intolerant to gluten...if you dont know if you are or not, then maybe you should ask your mother, or father whoms healthcare you are under, to take you to get tested...and if you find out you are not, then YOU CAN EAT GLUTEN...

If indeed you are, then your family should understnd, why you NEED to order gluten free foods online..Its simple really.

I wish I would of found out at your age,m then It would of saved me a whole world of problems..

So, dont be offended sweetie :angel: ....

Its called tough love.

I dont know what you guys are worrying for..there are plenty ONLINE SOURCES THAT SELL GLUTEN FREE FOODS, JUST GOOGLE THEM...

They sell gluten free passta/breads/cereals...ext..I dont understand why you ghjys are having a hard time findin these gluten free foods :eh:

i would never order food online...

who knows what places it'll go through from shipping

from what i've seen...whole food sells gluten free bread only ( and not the good kind...flax seed...rice bread...)

didnt see any low carb ones

i would never order food online...

who knows what places it'll go through from shipping

Well, that applies to the food you buy from the grocery store, too. :confused: