Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I"m currently using Revlon Colorstay but I like experimenting with makeup and would like to know who has used Almay Clear Complexion line. The Foundation, Powder, or the good looking coverage even over bumpy red skin?

Anyone whos tried it or uses it, your help is greatly appreciated :D

I am using their concealer. I really like it. I am wondering about their foundation as well. :ninja:

Hey Cogito! Thank you for replying :D

how much salicylic acid is in the concealer and does it look good on the skin?

I am using their concealer. I really like it. I am wondering about their foundation as well. :ninja:

Hey Cogito! Thank you for replying :D

how much salicylic acid is in the concealer and does it look good on the skin?

U r welcome.

I believe it's 1%. But it looks good on the skin. It blends well, and then I apply mineral make-up or Physicial Formula powder over it. I like how it covers red.

check out http://makeupalley.com/product They've got lots of reviews of the line.

Thank You :]

So right now I'm trying to decide between Almay Clear Complexion OR Loreal True Match.. any ideas or opinions on which I should get anyone????

BTW

I'm trying to cover uneven skin, red marks, acne, and some redness. So I'm looking for a good coverage. Also, I get oily skin as the day goes on.

I use Almay Clear Complexion Foundation. It has 0.6% SA. I really like it because it doesn't over dry my face our look cakey . It lasts pretty long on me too. The coverage isn't to strong, although I don't really apply much either. I don't usually use concealer, but I'm pretty sure if you put a dab of concealer...it will cover up red spots a lot better. Oh and it's never caused me to break out :dance:

I sometimes use the Almay Clear skin makeup. The coverage is okay but it does not have alot of staying power. Good foundation for 10-12 bucks. You might want to try the Clinique clarifying. I am hooked on it. It has excellent coverage. Medium to heavy if you wish. Around 20.00 with tax and all. Not so bad and I have purchased at least a dozen in the past few years. I would love to find one just as good for around half the price, but havn't .