Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alliask

how much do guys care about whether a girl has acne?

i guess this question will be biased since the guys who will be reading also have acne, so they are a lot more sympathetic. but guys and girls are welcome to answer with their experience and observations...

i'm a college girl with acne and sometimes i feel like it will be very hard for me to be liked by any guy because of it. when they look at my face, how can they look past the giant marks in the center of my face? it has been proven scientifically taht guys are biologically predisposed to care about looks much more than girls. so such spotty skin will ruin many chances of my finding a boyfriend.

can a girl with acne be considered pretty or cute at least? i'm not talking about a few spots, but brown marks and pimples on the center of her face (center forehead, cheeks, etc). have you seen decent looking guys dating girls with acne?

I`ve said this before, but the shape of your face is what makes you beautiful. Acne does not ruin the shape of your face. You probably think its worse than it is anyway. I think in college personality becomes as much of a factor as looks, so from the way I see it, you have nothing to worry about.

can a girl with acne be considered pretty or cute at least?  i'm not talking about a few spots, but brown marks and pimples on the center of her face (center forehead, cheeks, etc).  have you seen decent looking guys dating girls with acne?

as long as its not severe cystic acne.......to be honest anything above mild would probably make me less physicaly attracted.

If that wasn't the case for everybody, then nobody would care if they had acne or not.

Am gonn add something here... please dont cake you're face with makeup! it actually look worse.

There's this cute girl in one of my classes that has mild acne. I think it used to be much worse cause her cheeks are usually red. She seems like a fun person to hang out with. I'm kind of a shy guy around girls though cause of my acne but I still manage to talk to her a little each week.

I am a male and I will give you my honest opinion

A girl with any kind of acne is pretty bad. Its horrible if her acne is bad and it looks even worse when its hiding behind the pancake make up. BUT, BUT, acne does not necessarily make you ugly, unless your ugly from the get go. So I would definitely find a girl attractive even she had acne or not. But her personality has to be top notch and she has to have high confidence. low self esteem and low confidence is what makes you ugly. So atlease you have to ACT the part. If you dont like yourself and be happy then no one else will.

I don't see many girls with acne/scarring, but, I have seen a handful, and they were HONEYBUNNYS! It is definitely possible to be HOT with acne/scarring. You never know you may run into a very good looking guy with acne/scarring, so be on the look out. I judge a girl on the following: facial attractiveness (acne does not enter into the equation), dress sense, and mind/soul.

I don't see many girls with acne/scarring, but, I have seen a handful, and they were HONEYBUNNYS! It is definitely possible to be HOT with acne/scarring.

I agree with person who said that physical beauty was more dependent on facial shape and features. I certainly don't think clear skin on it's lonesome qualifies someone as beautiful. When I look at people I do see the acne....and coldsores and bags under the eyes, and exczema etc etc but I can sort of seperate those things away and determine whether I think the person is beautiful based on more permanent physical criteria. As for attraction opposed to beauty...hinges on far more complex cues like brains, personality, level of social ease, ability to engage and participate blah blah blah. Yes, having acne is like starting the race with a handicap - but it doesn't wipe out your other attributes.

^ problem is all that matters is how u feel bout yourself, not what others think, cliche it may be

like a forest critter stuck in a trap, u have to chew ur leg off to get out.

I'm not sure that I would categorize the look as the "fallen woman" look, but somethings definitely going on :-k. I think it adds a layer of "complexity" for lack of a better word, and this definitely equates to a look of heightened sexiness.

I'm not sure that I would categorize the look as the \"fallen woman\" look, but somethings definitely going on  :-k. I think it adds a layer of \"complexity\" for lack of a better word, and this definitely equates to a look of heightened sexiness.

Catherine Zeta Jones - you have to be kidding me! Enter the following words into google: Asia Argento. It's not about the whore look, it's much more complicated than that. And you are universalizing when you imply that this is what all men want. The whore look may interest one for 2 weeks of crude animalisitic sex, but it's all down hill after that.

a real whore is a wonderful thing, not some streetwalker, u misunderstand

it is what all men (we are all animals, boys n girls) want, if u don't, u are a corpse, problem is most men don't get it, never experience it. Catherine Zeta Jones is very beautiful & has the charm of satan even after post processing and the projector's filter. It's why your blood flows & the socks u put on in the morning.

unless you believe it does.

beliefs imply control but there is none.

this is all biology and it is destiny, it really is.

I wasn't talking about a sex worker - you misunderstood. I was talking about girls I know. And by the way how does your concept of destiny fit with your concept of randomness?