Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arley23

Best Vitamins to help your skin a little bit?

Hello people I would like to know if anybody knows any vitamins that will help with your acne or skin?

Thank You for your support

Hello people I would like to know if anybody knows any vitamins that will help with your acne or skin?

Thank You for your support

Zinc is supposed to help because it supports a healthy immune system. Also, B5 or Pantothenic acid is supposed to help reduce oil. Acidophilus promotes growth of healthy bacteria in your intestines and it has helped some people. Omega 3s, like Fish Oil, are supposed to reduce inflammation. For some people, these vitamins might be the answer to helping their acne. I have taken all of these and none of them really helped me. Although, I continue to take Zinc. So, these might not help with your acne. Good luck!

Take vitamin A, vitamin C, and fish oil daily. You won't get instant results, but you will probably notice some improvement in about a month.

About 3 months ago, my dentist told me to take that combination of supplements to treat my gums. They were swollen & receding (not a pretty picture). After about 2 weeks, I noticed that the inflammation had gone down.

I suppose that the vitamins & fish oil had the same benefits for my skin. About a month later, I was shocked to discover that my skin had improved. Moreover, I stopped getting breakouts on my back.

I still get pimples, but less often, and less severe. It could just be a coincidence, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

Guest anonymous

vit b5 and avc supplement might help. you aways should do your research and realize all the advice on here might not work for you but has worked for others.

Zinc - Will speed up healing, reduce inflammation, promote stronger skin cells, and help all the cells in your body leading to a stronger immune system. need about 50 mg of amino chelate zinc

Vitamin C - Will speed up wound healing and reduce redness after awhile, also helps energy levels and immune system. need about 2000 mg

Vitamin B5 - If taken in large doses - like 5 Grams a day will help slow down oil production alot.

B complex - all the B vitamins need each other to do their jobs right so if your taking any b vitamin make sure to take the rest of them too. B vitamins have many good health effects such as reducing stress and keeping your skin happy.

Fish Oil - This doesn't help everyone, it really depends on how many of the omega 6 fatty acids are in your diet, if your ratio of omega 6 fats and omega 3 fats is off then fish oil will help balance that since it is almost all omega 3. A healthy balance of the fatty acids supposedly will help you're skin, but if u notice your skin getting more oil when you take them then u probably don't need it.

So is it ok to buy Centrum Vitamins if I am 15 years old or do you recommend a different brand?

I think the best source of vitamins is at you're local natural foods store. Where i live we have them everywhere so idk what you call them on the mainland. A place with organic food?