Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Clear For Life?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but it sounded like is was a healthy living type thing. Has anyone tried this?

http://www.clear-for-life.com/

Does it work? Is it a scam? Anyone know any additional information?

scam, you can tell by the setup of the page

Ah, I thought the author of the site was a veteran member and has several posts on how to help with acne, stress, etc. Ah well.

Scam really !! Well this forum itself is enough u to reach your goal!! Most acne ebooks suggest same thing... Like Omega balance eat this eat that ... Do colon cleanse.. blallala

Anyways Other health acne ebooks you can get from my ebook archive site:

www.melbook.co.cc

Scam really !! Well this forum itself is enough u to reach your goal!! Most acne ebooks suggest same thing... Like Omega balance eat this eat that ... Do colon cleanse.. blallala

www.melbook.co.cc

OK. By scam do you mean that it's all BS and doesn't work or that it's not worth the money spent? Thanks for the link BTW.

I have stumbled across this e-book and the small extra e-books that come with it and I was actually very impressed with it. Most of the info is very solid.

I think you can sign up for the free email version of it and get most of the e-book's content that way, but in portions of something like 1 chapter a week. I thought it was worth it for me, helped me take a good look at my habits and I did realize that I have been focusing so much on diet that I have almost forgotten every other part of the equation.

I was just wondering if it was one of those books or regimens that basically makes it so you cannot eat about 80% of what you used to eat, among other unpleasant things lol.

The design is a template used to peddle countless products; e.g. "lower your cholesterol", "learn a language", and "find your true love." All these sites are very craftily designed, and I have almost been suckered into paying for them myself. Alas, they are nothing but scams.

Interesting comments.

By the way I wrote the book. So if you have any questions regarding it feel free to ask me here.

The design is a template used to peddle countless products; e.g. "lower your cholesterol", "learn a language", and "find your true love." All these sites are very craftily designed, and I have almost been suckered into paying for them myself. Alas, they are nothing but scams.

lol @ scam comments. :ninja:

People are just too paranoid these days.

In my opinion, Sepsi's book is probably the best book you could purchase for Acne at the moment. He really has put some serious effort in it. It will probably help you not just for acne but in your general health as well.

props to sepsi. His advice has helped me ( and many others on this site) at various points of time. It has been wonderful having you on this site mate. :)

props to sepsi. His advice has helped me ( and many others on this site) at various points of time. It has been wonderful having you on this site mate. smile.gif

Thanks man. Glad that you liked it.

By the way.. Your signature text is just the best. Good philosophy for many acne victims to live by.

OK, well I eat dairy products a lot, I don't know if I could do without them lol. Glad to hear the book doesn't have any of the weird things other books did. I'd prefer to have my rear remain exit only as well.

In regards to Kaisen's signature...

- 15 ml Cod liver oil ( anti inflammatory + Vitamin A + Vitamin D) near bedtime (I have some Cod liver oil pills, should I take them near bed time? Is there a reason for that versus morning?)

- 50 mg Zinc , 4* 500 mg Vitamin C, B-Complex (Still looking for a good vitamin, maybe one with some B5 in it...)

- Avoid hydrogenated Vegetable oils (I have NO IDEA what these are lol), Sugar, dairy,and processed stuff (I eat this stuff quite often....)

- Sleep before 11:00 Pm (Always try to be in bed by at least 11:00 but usually fall asleep around 1 or 2 >.< not sure if I have insomnia or what...)

- Get early morning sunlight for 10-15 minutes. (The acne treatment I am on says avoid sunlight and I still am looking for a good SPF15 sunscreen that won't clog pores or cause acne. Basically at this time I avoid sunlight like a Vampire!)

- Exercise (Stretching+Running) every single day of the week for 30-45 minutes (I'm the worst person when it comes to working out)

It looks like you need a total lifestyle overhaul.

I'm not a big fan of supplements and don't use any myself. Nor do I recommend any, except for in some special cases.

- Avoid hydrogenated Vegetable oils (I have NO IDEA what these are lol), Sugar, dairy,and processed stuff (I eat this stuff quite often....)

Yeah I know I need to help myself by tweaking something in my life but some stuff is just harder to do then others. Exercise I'm sure I could do, problem is my lazy nature. Eating healthier I really think will be the hardest. It's so easy to just eat junk food lol. I have super, super, super fast metabolism so I can literally eat what I want when I want and not gain a pound. Does your book go into detail on what's good to eat and what isn't among other things such as exercise, helping with sleep problems, and etc.?

I have super, super, super fast metabolism so I can literally eat what I want when I want and not gain a pound.

Actually, there's not such thing as fast or slow metabolism. Metabolism rate depends mostly on your activity level, weight, height, sex and age. It's still calories in vs calories out.

problem is my lazy nature

That's just in your head and not that difficult to fix. It comes down to your focus. Believe you are lazy and you are. Believe you have strong willpower and you have.

Does your book go into detail on what's good to eat and what isn't among other things such as exercise, helping with sleep problems, and etc.?

There are tons of different ideas as to what's healthy to eat. I tend to go with low-fat, raw, vegan idea that we should mostly eat raw fruits and vegetables. After reviewing tons and tons of evidence from all sides of the argument that's the one that makes the most sense to me.

It's surely possible to get clear following other diets also.

One of the bonus books is how to sleep better. Getting better sleep is not that difficult. You just need a bit of exercise, sunlight and keep your sleep rhythms stable. That's it in a nutshell. The sleep book is still in the package but I'll take it out soon and make a separate product out of it. It's not listed on the sales letter, but it's in the download page.

Thanks for your replies and information. It helps to get it from the author. I don't know when I'll be able to buy the book, literally right now every penny goes straight to college lol! I also rarely order things online, except from the big stores like Amazon etc.

P.S. About the metabolism thing, IDK why I'm so skinny then, once when I was a teenager I worked at a fast food restaurant and ate there 2-3 meals a day, the BIG meals! I would go home and get straight on the computer. I only gained 1 pound while doing this for 6 months. I did right my bike to and from, IDK if that helped burn the calories or not. I still basically sit at my computer all day and never gain weight lol. I guess I am lucky.

I recommend this, regardless if it proves to be the end of my acne or not. A lot of basic stuff there that I should know, but have overlooked. The whole thing is actually quite liberating in its simplicity.

I fail to understand how people who have the willpower to spend hours perfecting their skin care regimens and applying creams can be so horrified at the thought of not getting to eat candy bars and fast food. So definitely not a scam, unless you consider "common sense" a scam. Though I have to agree that the setup of the page is off-putting.

Yes well it is just not worth to buy and expencive Save Money..... For clear skin it is enough to to look around on this forum and find your way root to solve problem as I did.. Otherway if your lazy go on and buy any acne ebook that saying will solve you acne problems...

- About site no problem enjoy.. Btw Updated site with new ebooks from my archive...

http://www.melbook.co.cc

Enjoy

www.melbook.co.cc

OK. By scam do you mean that it's all BS and doesn't work or that it's not worth the money spent? Thanks for the link BTW.

If the URL contains a dash (-) there's a high probability that it's a scam. Why? Because URLs with dashes are only used because the name without dashes isn't available. If they were legit they'd come up with a more unique name. They also show up better in search results (e.g. google) because search engines treat the dashes as spaces.

If the URL contains a dash (-) there's a high probability that it's a scam. Why? Because URLs with dashes are only used because the name without dashes isn't available. If they were legit they'd come up with a more unique name. They also show up better in search results (e.g. google) because search engines treat the dashes as spaces.

Wow-- let me guess, you went to school for logic?

I have super, super, super fast metabolism so I can literally eat what I want when I want and not gain a pound.

Actually, there's not such thing as fast or slow metabolism. Metabolism rate depends mostly on your activity level, weight, height, sex and age. It's still calories in vs calories out.

Didn't you just contradict yourself? You said there's no such thing as fast or slow metabolism, then turn right around and say it's based on fitness level, size, age, etc. You can't say it doesn't exist when it's basic science.

Not trying to bash your work or anything (if it works it works), just pointing that out.

Thanks for this post I didn't know a thing about the whole sleep cycle...or getting sun! Im going to have to try that now.

Interesting reasoning...

Ever thought that I might name the book based on what works and what describes it - rather than the available URLs?

Didn't you just contradict yourself? You said there's no such thing as fast or slow metabolism, then turn right around and say it's based on fitness level, size, age, etc. You can't say it doesn't exist when it's basic science.

My bad communication... When somebody says they have 'fast' metabolism they usually means it's in their genes. That they have a faster metabolism than another person with similar activity levels, size, age and what not.

I just pointed out that that's not true. That the metabolic speed is determined mostly by your size and activity level. If you want to increase your metabolism just exercise more.

I recommend this, regardless if it proves to be the end of my acne or not. A lot of basic stuff there that I should know, but have overlooked. The whole thing is actually quite liberating in its simplicity.

I fail to understand how people who have the willpower to spend hours perfecting their skin care regimens and applying creams can be so horrified at the thought of not getting to eat candy bars and fast food. So definitely not a scam, unless you consider "common sense" a scam. Though I have to agree that the setup of the page is off-putting.

EXACTLY..

You have the power over yourself... I got myself to stop eating dairy by basically saying I was lactose intolerant... bc I kinda am. It's still tempting every day to eat cheese... bc it is a quick and very temporary pleasure... and sometimes I do... bc I am human and I slip and I like to indulge... but it is still the daily habit of eating it that is the problem. Mind over matter. Easier said than done? Maybe it is just that we have spent our whole lives being told and shown by society what the normal diet is.. and that does not work for a lot of people ... or... it is not the best diet possible... nor the healthiest... that is our society in a nut shell anyways... I am rambling... but basically its a healthy lifestyle you have to strive for... and once you figure out the elements that embody that.. skin problems should clear up - you should feel stronger... more alive and healthy.

So i think just reading the online portions of this book are a good reminder to be healthy... we deserve to be healthy and to know how to live the best life possible... how can putting non-nutritious things in our body (like candy bars) ever make us healthy? How can not providing your body with the purest nutrients it needs ever make us healthy.. full of prolonged energy not sporadic up bursts from sugars and highs from carbs that last... 5 minutes? Breathing and just taking time to relax and calm the mind is so important... you mind is so important... it carries your soul I believe... you need it to be at peace so that your body is not in chaos. you need your organs to have their game plans ready and time to get them ready... I doubt this is medically or entirely correct but I think it gives you a general idea... at least of what I am trying to do.. just to be healthy...