Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monkeybeanmagic

They sell unsweetened 99% dark chocolate at Whole Foods/Wild Oats

I remember there was a post awhile back and people were saying that they were eating things like Lindt Chocolate bars and whatnot. Well those do have sugar in them, as well as butter, so if you want a better alternative they sell 99% chocolate in Whole Foods at least where I live. It is ridiculously bitter though, but if you are having trouble getting enough calories like I am, it is a pretty good choice. At least I think.

Thanx so much for posting that. I'm on this really strict diet for my acne and had been looking for a chocolate like that, with really low sugar. I will definitly look for that chocolate bar. Thank you thank you thank you... I was already starting to have chocolate withdrawl sypmtoms i.e. bad mood .

I bought a bar of 100% dark chocolate from whole food yesterday

was like 3 bucks tho

its name = vintage blantations

it has .5g of sugar per bar( yes...!! .5 )

45 g of carb tho D:

and it's gluten free

It tastes acceptable to me...very bitter..I eat it whenever I feel like to eat more stuff

Anyone knows any brand that has close to 0g sugar with super low carb? and any site that sells bulk of it?

you cn melt it down and put some stevia in it to sweeten it too. that way it tastes good, like chocolate, but without any sugar ;)

Uh, you can buy this type of stuff anywhere, its called baking chocolate 0.o No sugar at all, and it's about 60 grams of carbs/100 g (which is nothing really). You can buy unsweetened cocoa if you don't want the fat also, but that stuff tastes vile.

Uh, you can buy this type of stuff anywhere, its called baking chocolate 0.o No sugar at all, and it's about 60 grams of carbs/100 g (which is nothing really). You can buy unsweetened cocoa if you don't want the fat also, but that stuff tastes vile.

ooo

ima try mix them myself

how to make it into a bar myself tho :doh: :doh:

do i add water in it ?

I've tried eating this brand of raw chocolate recently:

The Raw chocolate company

And let me just say, it tastes amazing. Although the texture is slightly weirder than what you would expect the taste is second to none (incl. the real stuff)

The best part is; no sugar, no diary and no gluten! So 100% compatible with a healthy non-processed diet. Its also apparently highly nutrious and a source of antioxidants to boot.

If the stuff wasn't so expensive I would be eating its regularly. At the moment its a rare treat whenever I have some spare disposable cash.

Baking chocolate already comes as a bar, while unsweetened powdered cocoa needs to be mixed in oil to make a bar or just stirred in water and drank straight up.

I just melt a little bit of the 99%, and then mix it in with eggnog, whenever I make eggnog for breakfast.

I've tried eating this brand of raw chocolate recently:

The Raw chocolate company

And let me just say, it tastes amazing. Although the texture is slightly weirder than what you would expect the taste is second to none (incl. the real stuff)

The best part is; no sugar, no diary and no gluten! So 100% compatible with a healthy non-processed diet. Its also apparently highly nutrious and a source of antioxidants to boot.

If the stuff wasn't so expensive I would be eating its regularly. At the moment its a rare treat whenever I have some spare disposable cash.

it's in uk :wall:

:think: :think: ima try to buy baking choco bars haha

I like the bitterness to control my hunger

if any of you want to get the mood boosting effects (among others) of chocolate without the sugar and fat just go to your natural foods stores and ask them for cocoa power or nibs and add them to things. since they aren't sweet they don't taste very great but they can still add some chocolate flavor and nutrients to things (well i like to eat the nibs).

haha...

Depends if u want to add on some weights..

Even though it has no sugar, its Saturate fat is 40%.

But they normally come it Little expensive packs.. Which is Great, so u cant eat to much of it.. xd

I am so adding this to my list, from the raw chocolate place..

No sugar,or gluten..yessssir!!

I am on it!! :D ..

I am totally OBSESSED with some beautiful yummy chocolate..

Although I did try some unsweetened cholate powder,and it tasted like crap..it was oragnic 100% cocoa powder or something, and gherdelli...I did not like it..

But those bars look good from that raw chocolate place..UMMM, ia m ordering some tommorow!!

wo- :cool: hoo!!

I am so adding this to my list, from the raw chocolate place..

No sugar,or gluten..yessssir!!

I am on it!! :D ..

I am totally OBSESSED with some beautiful yummy chocolate..

Although I did try some unsweetened cholate powder,and it tasted like crap..it was oragnic 100% cocoa powder or something, and gherdelli...I did not like it..

But those bars look good from that raw chocolate place..UMMM, ia m ordering some tommorow!!

wo- :cool: hoo!!

ya taste horrible , i still have the chocolate bar.. dunno what to do with it..

I need to bake with it but how.. lol

melt it down and drink? eww.. or what